• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Graficcha

Crisis Core music

Well, I have a little question, actually... Does anyone know the name of that song that plays in the trailer, its starts around 1:13, that guitar relaxed western-like sound... AND in the last part of the Last Order OVA, there's a piece of music that reminds me of it -the part where Cloud and...
  2. Graficcha

translation of a quote?

I REALLY need to know, guys.. There's this part where Axel says something like 'Kioku shita ka' a few times, and I've been trying to translate it, but it doesn't make sense at all... Kioku sems to mean 'memory', and shita means 'under' or 'tongue' . 'ka' means it's a question. But how the hell...
  3. Graficcha

Saix -I dunno if it's a spoiler-

Did anyone notice that Saix' ears are pointy!?:D I watched him in the cutscenes, and I think they are... Has anyone seen it before? Andmmm... if he's got pointy ears, and Axel's got those marks on his cheeks, do the other members have a kind of 'abormality', too? It'd make sense, I think...
  4. Graficcha

name jumble

Well, I went to the Org XIII page on Wikipedia, and I noticed that about half of the Org's names have been 'unjumbled' from their mixed up + 'X' form. Vexen was Even, and I think that's true, it's in a report or something. Roxas and Xemnas are too obvious, but I want to know whether or not the...
  5. Graficcha

Quick question

If anyone's seen scenes from Axel's last battle, where you team up with him before he..*gulps* dies... WHY is he so tired?! Every three-four attacks he just stands there and tries to catch his breath...and it's really noticeable when you pay attention to it....what HAPPENED to him :( ? I mean...
Back