• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. May-Jor

Kingdom Hearts doesnt have many female characters tbh ngl

I don't think any of this changes how bland most of the girls are. It's not "unfeminine" for a cast of females to do more than collectively share a yamato nadeshiko archetype, and I don't think it's too much to ask that characters who previously had more personality to not be reduced to one. Why...
  2. May-Jor

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

I feel like he incriminated himself with the part about kissing a 17 year-old
  3. May-Jor

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Pretty sure it's "Discussion of pairings involving adult and underaged characters together are not allowed" In response to Axel/Roxas
  4. May-Jor

Is KH complicated or just a lot to remember?

People say they understand KH and then get into arguments with each other over which person's understanding of the plot is right.
  5. May-Jor

What characters do you think are overrated/underrated in the series?

Underrated: Larxene I see a lot of people hate her because she's an asshole, but love all the [hot] male assholes to bits. I always appreciate a fun evil character. Overrated: Sora I know he's the protagonist but it would be nice if he didn't steal everyone else's thunder (and competence)...
  6. May-Jor

Do you think characters should've aged further?

Wait, isn't Axel nearing his 30s? He should be around 15-16 during BBS. And I think Nomura said that Aqua was 18 or something.
  7. May-Jor

Who is the best waifu?

Monke
  8. May-Jor

KINGDOM HEARTS middle-grade novel series by Brooke Vitale cancelled

You mean Square? Not really since they have not legal rights to it. Disney only consults Nomura as a courtesy.
  9. May-Jor

Who is the best waifu?

Don't forget Invi and Kairi's Grandma
  10. May-Jor

At this point, I'd rather he'd be replaced since his roles are the reason all of this was even able to happen in the first place. Flynn's association with characters like Reno, Axel, or Raiden make up 100% of the influence he has. It would a be a whole different story if he voiced, I dunno Pete...
  11. May-Jor

You know what'd be sick? A Kingdom Hearts remake

I really love the idea of a remake/reboot if it means it'll improve on the original. But then there's also an issue with the sunk cost fallacy and how the plot has progressed so far.
  12. May-Jor

It wasn't a defamation case, Flynn was requesting an order of protection to keep the person running that account from speaking about him. If it were a defamation case, he'd have to prove that the content on the page was fake.
  13. May-Jor

Yeah, it's funny he didn't go for a defamation claim if this was about proving his innocence.
  14. May-Jor

It's so odd seeing some of the other VA's reactions to the whole situation. They'll virtue signal about how they support Metoo, BLM, etc. but the moment one of their friends gets into trouble that all goes out the window. It only matters when it involves someone the industry seems to unanimously...
  15. May-Jor

Politics Hey Americans...

I just want to add some context to this. Cuban immigrants in Florida always have been a strong support base for the Republicans before the progressive wing of the Democrats started gaining prominence. Cuba had an authoritarian leader prior to Castro who unlike him was a fascist instead of a...
  16. May-Jor

I want to be able to feel a bit of relief now that Trump is gone, but I'm worried about the nutjobs he mobilized and the fact that his presidency caused a bit of a ripple across the globe with more and more right-wing populists getting into power.
  17. May-Jor

Biden's in and McTurtle is minority leader! Gimme healthcare.
  18. May-Jor

This isn't about the character, it's about the people who's affected by his actions.
Back