• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Gerber Generation Contest

My sister entered her baby in the Gerber Generation photo contest and the winner gets scholarship money for their child. I'm trying to help my sister out and spread the word to vote for her. Prizes 25,000 in scholarship money Child featured in Gerber ad HD video Camera Gerber Generation Photo...
  2. N

Birth by Sleep Credits

Does anyone know where I can find the credits for birth by sleep. The one that show's vanitas's face. I've looked around the forums and couldn't find one. Can someone post a link.
  3. N

Toonami

Is anyone wondering wat the hell is wrong with Toonami. They've completly revamped it and they've changed tom to some little robot and SARA is gone. When I saw tom version 4 I thought it was a joke some kind of one day thing but then tom 3 didn't come bak and toonami's been on a downword slide...
  4. N

Demonata

Who has read the demonata books by darren shan? And what do u like about it and any theroies u have. If u haven't read the book I seriousley recoomend it! Very good story line and funny as hell.
  5. N

Fanfiction ► Tales of Aeon

Chapter 1 This was said to be the battle to end all battles. Rivalry and hatred for one another had over whelmed this land. Vampires and werewolves despised eachother, The Phonixes fought over the sky with the Dragons.High elves thinking themselves above the rest, humans sepreated everywhere...
  6. N

Fanfiction ► Legends...

The Dawning of Heroes is over…. The World’s Greatest Heroes have perished, now for the younger generation. Late in the night a brutal assault is attempted at a school for young inspiring Heroes. In the thousands of students who fought back nine survive…. This is the short summary,I'll post...
  7. N

Kingdom awards!!!

I think we should give out awards 2 the charachters or kh and kh2 like... sickest charachter: Best fight: Best summon: Best comrade: collest keyblade: Best Villan: Best intro: Biggiest surprise: Better story line: Most annoying charachter: at the end of this month I'll tally up the scores...
  8. N

GaiaOnline

For everyone who has heared of Gaiaonline and has an account add me my username is TrikledBlood And 4 every one who hasen't joined join!!! The site is kinda like myspace 4 anime lovers:thumbsup:
  9. N

manga

I'm looking for an online manga viewer for shaman king past chapter 218 if u can find it please post it here
  10. N

Help/Support ► oh my figgen gosh

yeah, I'm basically a goner my reportcards coming out and it's not up to my parents standards. I have 2 weeks to bring it up. I do my homework and assighnments but I do horrible on test. I just gets so nervous what should I do:cursing:
Back