• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Saw- Oh Yes.....There Will Be Blood

After long days and nights, the legend of Jigsaw is begining to get out of hand. Many people with problems have been killed due to the deadly traps of Jigsaw. When people don't seem to appreciate their lives, such as drug abusers and criminals, Jigsaw begins to plan. It all started with two...
  2. L

Countdown To KH2

*cuz no one was in the spoiler section, and Brian ur still around? lol
  3. L

Countdown To KH2

I want this to be a sticky thread, maybe I should ask a mod : P
  4. L

Countdown To KH2

lol i fought him like level 35. Hes real easy now though : P
  5. L

Countdown To KH2

As for day 11 I remember fighting Marluxia. His first form pissed me off soo much. I must of fought him at least 10 times before I beat him. His second form was so easy either that or I was so determined : P. Also makes me remember I thought it was a girl at first. This is probably my...
  6. L

Countdown To KH2

After a 4 year wait, only 11 more days until the release of Kingdom Hearts 2. I felt we should have a countdown and share memories of the past 4 years of playing, waiting,and wondering about Kingdom Hearts 2. Everything that happened on the forums, all the training weve done,all the friends we...
  7. L

LI's Anime Comic Studio

Welcome to my comic studio. I'm starting to make anime comics using animations so stay updated for a new comic. My comics are all anime parodies,mostly comedy. So here is my first comic of the new series intitled "Naruto The Pimp". Naruto The...
  8. L

Countdown To KH2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 11 Days ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  9. L

Silent Hill-Resident Evil Colaberation

The eerie and deserted town of Silent Hill, West Virginia draws a young mother desperate to find a cure for her only child's illness. Unable to accept the doctor's diagnosis that her daughter should be permanently institutionalized for psychiatric care, Rose flees with her child, heading for the...
  10. L

Countdown To KH2

its ok just dont spam again : )
  11. L

Countdown To KH2

After a 4 year wait, only 12 more days until the release of Kingdom Hearts 2. I felt we should have a countdown and share memories of the past 4 years of playing, waiting,and wondering about Kingdom Hearts 2. Everything that happened on the forums, all the training weve done,all the friends we...
  12. L

South Park In Scary Movie

"Bye Mom and Dad!" Stan said as he locked the door. He walked into his living room and sat down infront of the tv. It was storming outside and the rain was growing harder. Stan began to feel uneasy so he flicked on the television. "gosh dammit no Terrance and Philip!" he said to himself as he...
  13. L

Twisted Metal: Black

My name is Calypso...year after year I host the Twisted Metal tournaments. My tournaments leave the world full of pain and torture as I slowly make it up the most wanted charts. Every year a handful of competetors compete by fighting head to head in thier automobiles,all with a wish for me to...
  14. L

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Part of LI's Anime Game saga)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Link lives with his grandmother and younger sister Aryll on Outset Island, one of many islands in the Great Sea, although few are inhabited. The people of the Great Sea pass down a legend...
  15. L

Darkstalkers: Return of Pyron

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Deep in the mountains of Romania, was a castle that appeared only during a full moon. This castle called Zeltzereich, belonged to a noble of Makai(demon world) named Demitri Maximoff...
  16. L

Dreams of Decades (An Anime Video Game Crossover rp)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The year is 20XX.Two agents named Arisu Reiji and Xiaomu,work for a special unit called Shinra and they are tasked with investigating spirit and otherworldly disturbances. They are...
  17. L

I can't be the only one who's noticed this.....(major spoilers!!!!)

yea obviously i noticed that but it's not the same nobody it just looks the same...
  18. L

LI,PSak,PSas,KN,LoC,BN,Zac,Og13,Mei II,and kwb, Battle Royal

Welcome to the ultimate battle royal. The best rpers of fighting have been chosen to face off in a battle royal,winner takes all. The fighters that are called out are: King Naruto Prince Sasuke Princess Sakura Meilin II kingdomwolfblade Obliviongirl13 Blackest Night Zacdos Lord of Chaos and...
  19. L

Radiant Garden: A Prequel to KH

Out in space, is a world. A world of peace. A world where a smile is put on the face of every life form. In the world is beautiful hills and a castle. In the castle lived a man. His name was Ansem. He looked over the vast plains with pride. He had 6 decipels. They helped him study and...
  20. L

Hackers Madness 2: State of Lockdown

It's been 7 years since the events of the first Hackers Madness. Krawk and Kazuko have become moderators and a couple to. Eikko and Salidify still play the game now looking for all of the secrets of the world. Lately there has been a new expansion pack for the game. Everyone has begun to add...
Back