• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. legacier

Kingdom Hearts Union X end of service and release of offline mode postponed to June 17, 2021

Wow. Square Enix delaying launches is basically a given but delaying a closure? That's a new one. I know there's reasons for it and I don't want to sound too bitter but with how ridiculous and drawn out everything about this game has been I shouldn't be as surprised as I am. I've been ready for...
  2. legacier

What are some things that you wish weren’t in the games?

The first thing I'd get rid of would be Vanitas for sure. He's written like a 13 year old emo kid's edgy anime OC, and I cringe almost every time he speaks. I'd also get rid of Yen Sid because his main purpose is to explain away plot holes and retcons, which shouldn't even be necessary. He's...
  3. legacier

What are your thoughts on Sora is the Master of Masters theory? Do you want it to happen?

I totally agree with the Nomura idea. There are several conversations between The MoM and Luxu in KHUX where the MoM clearly represents Nomura's perspective and Luxu represents the fandom's. Not to mention the MoM literally wrote the Book of Prophecies—he essentially wrote the whole story of...
  4. legacier

Best Kingdom Hearts Songs?

For me, Vector of the Heavens is the best by a significant margin. Beyond that, in no particular order, my other favorites are: Destati Keyblade Graveyard Horizon Traverse Town Lazy Afternoons Riku's theme (became it suits him so perfectly) Waltz of the Damned Sacred Moon Rise of the Union...
  5. legacier

Quick question about Donald and Daisy.

It was actually a case of bad translation. The Japanese version of the line was something along the lines of "we'll find the king—" but because the sentence structure in English is different from Japanese, there was no way to have Donald get cut off and still have it be clear what he was going...
  6. legacier

The Gummi Ship's Teleportation Device

I imagine its GPS runs on the Power of Friendship™ and Destiny™. But seriously, gummi blocks are the broken chunks of a world's barrier when its door is opened, so the material must be intrinsically linked to the hearts of worlds. Through that connection and the connections between worlds, the...
  7. legacier

How did chirithy end up in the final world?

Nah, you haven't missed anything. As with uh... most of KH3's ending, I don't think we're really supposed to understand yet. We know Chirithy doesn't "work like that," but we don't know precisely how it does work, or exactly how the Final World works for that matter. For now you can speculate...
  8. legacier

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

And don't say Xion because it already happened to her once. And because in this fandom she's such an easy target that you might as well draw a bullseye on her face... but I wouldn't touch that discourse with a ten-foot pole.
  9. legacier

Character-switching: how would you make it work?

As far as Donald and Goofy go, it would be better just to let you give them commands rather than controlling them directly. That would mean you can tell them to use certain abilities and maybe direct them to attack certain enemies, but they would handle their movement and basic attacks on their...
  10. legacier

Will The Queen Be In Future Games?

If they follow the tradition of only having new theme songs for numbered titles, the next chance for her to appear would be KH4, so it's hard to say because not even the Master of Masters can see that far into the future. But seriously, she turned down Square's requests to record new songs for...
  11. legacier

if you could change One thing in KH what will it be?

I agree. The reports in BBS suggest Xehanort's main motivation for finding a vessel was because he expected his old, frail body to die before seeing the world to come. The old geezer was supposed to be on death's door. And we might as well have gotten a middle aged Xehanort because we've already...
  12. legacier

Favorite Kingdom Hearts lines <3

Ansem: "But first, isn't it time you told me your true name?" Riku: "It's Ansem." Ansem: "It's an honor, Ansem!" Ansem, SoD: "Take a look at this tiny place. To the heart seeking freedom, this island is a prison surrounded by water. And so this boy sought out to escape from his prison. He...
  13. legacier

Ultimania Shibuya confusion

Good, I'm not the only one who picked up on that. The Shibuya in KH3 is by far the most realistic world in KH and the Shibuya of TWEWY (and its equivalent in 3D) is... not that. It's just common sense to say they're obviously not the same world. You don't even need Nomura's comment to figure...
  14. legacier

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Union X enters its final chapter

finally putting it out of its misery
  15. legacier

Editorial ► Rumors of a Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series are greatly exaggerated

Kingdom Hearts is solely the intellectual property of Disney, so butting heads with Square Enix wouldn't necessarily be an issue. I guess we don't know for sure what agreements Disney and Square might have behind the scenes, but from here it looks like Disney doesn't have to include them if they...
  16. legacier

What character(s) would you like to see playable?

My #1 choice would be Yozora. Other than that I've always wanted to play as Xehanort, which I guess we'll finally get in Dark Road (if it ever comes out...), but that's obviously not what I had in mind. Aaand it would also be cool to play as a Foreteller. It doesn't even matter which one, I...
  17. legacier

News ► Nomura discusses KH3 ReMind, Dark Road, future developments in final issue of Dengeki Playstation

I was shocked he actually said "Versus." Before I figured he somehow wasn't allowed to say it even if it was obvious what he meant... guess I was wrong. But I still don't expect it to be "the same thing" to the degree some others seem to think. Or I hope not, at least. Versus was meant to be a...
  18. legacier

Did Pete really not remember Riku?

Definitely a plot hole, but if you really feel the need to justify it, y'all are overthinking it. The solution? Yep, Pete did forget. No need to break out the medical textbooks, because people can forget things without amnesia. I know that in fiction we tend to assume everyone remembers...
  19. legacier

Fess Up: Who You Thought Would Be In The Real Organization XIII

I have to say, I wasn't upset about the "Organization rehash." The ancient keyblade wielders had no backstory at all, as opposed to the rest of the original Organization members, so excluding them would've been a wasted opportunity to learn more about them. Other than that, Disney and Final...
  20. legacier

What even IS Maleficent's motive at this point? Like...seriously?

I mean, she's the self-proclaimed "Mistress of all Evil," so what do you expect? She's a Disney villain, so her motive is being evil. To answer your question, it's like others have said. It's all a means to an end, and her ultimate goal is to rule all worlds. Regarding the Castle That Never...
Back