• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Mystery USB Drive

What's On This Mystery USB Drive? [Update] - PlayStation 3 News at IGN Hmmmm... I dunno, what are you're guys thoughts on this? Only thing I noticed that no one else has said is that the first letter of each of word spells out CIPHER.
  2. T

I liek dem colours

I like what I have started. But I freaking hate these colors. Any recommendations?
  3. T

Jaxx Full Auto

I think it turned out well. It's a present for you know who ;] And its not a triangle. CnC
  4. T

Hats off to you M'lord

Meh... I experimented. I kinda like it. Just tried to keep it simple lol. Dunno if it worked or not. CnC
  5. T

Eclair

I thought I'd try something new and a little simpler than my usual style. V1 V2 Tell me what y'all think. CnC
  6. T

HQ FFXIII

Final Fantasy XIII Artwork | Media Vault Lots of nice large, FFXIII stocks. Also, almost all of them a precut :D I thought you all might like this.
  7. T

Athena's Shield

I'm very happy with this honestly... CnC
  8. T

Kick Ass

I kinda love the left, but I'm just not sure what to do with the right... CnC
  9. T

Help! I need somebody's HELP!

It's a WIP. Just not sure were to go with it, but I kinda like what I have...
  10. T

Frono's .psds

Cause I love you. Oh, and steal anything and I'll rip your balls off or rip out both of your vagina's. That's right, you have two of them. Shadow Naoto-Kun Sexy Girl/Building VANITS = BADASS DIS IST TIDUS Oh, and if you download, it would be nice if you commented :D
  11. T

BEAR-sona~

Not sure if I like it or not... CnC (And my love for Teddie only grows deeper <3)
  12. T

Anyone else miss...

the Handicap Battles? I kinda wish we would have that challenge again. Its what forced me to learn new things. So wadda ya say mods? A handicap tourny be brought back?
  13. T

This thread will be un-BEAR-able

Yeah, I know... Wrong persona, but I couldn't help myself xD CnC
  14. T

ITT Frono VS Jaxx

^Jaxx's/Eric's Entry^ ^Frono's/DJ's Entry^ VOTE VOTE VOTE
  15. T

Rocks' Ass

So, I thought I'd look through some other people's .psds this morning and this is what inspired me. Personally, the Vanitas one is my favorite CnC
  16. T

ISHIDAAAAAAAAAAA!

I was making another tag and I suddenly thought of how a sprite would look awesome in there instead. I got this lol CnC EDIT: Grrrr.... the low contrast bothered me. Soooo.... V.2 EDIT: Fuck, I'm indecisive. And I need to think of things before I "Finish" a tag... V.3
  17. T

ITS NOT GREEN

Geez, I can do tags that don't have green in them <3 CnC EDIT: V.2 V.3 I thought some pink might help.
  18. T

ITT Frono Challenges Jaxx <3

Yup! A battle of the Fates... between two friends. Fighting forever... in a Frozen Hell. Who will the Angels chose to emerge as victor out of this Inferno...? So, we have 3 days. That means that we both have to be done by Staurday at midnight. No rules, no limits. Use all of your resources...
  19. T

Daaaaaaaammmnnnn.... I'm rusty <3

I was bored this morning... BTW, despite having awesome CS4, I haven't used photoshop in like... A year. Please forgive the awfulness~ <3 EDIT: OH YAH. CnC please xD Hmmm... Maybe these aren't as shitty?
Back