• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

is jiminy psychic?!

i mean they dont name everybody in the game and yet jiminy seem to no everybody name cause as soon as u see a new person there name is the journal! like with yuna, rikku, and pain they nvr said there name out loud and yet in the journal there names were already ther!(and i really wanted them to...
  2. S

pronunciations of the 13 order's names?

does anybody no how the pronunce the way kh2 says Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Demyx, and Xehanort(even though he's not from the order) cause ive been saying them my own way but i think that its wrong, cause i was pronuncing namine wrong.
  3. S

13th oraganization voice cast

Who do u think will be the voices for the oraganization, who do u want it so desperately, ive made a list of my dream cast (im exculding the ones who died in kh:com and Roxas) 13th oraganization Xemnas- Paul Dobson Xigbar- Christopher Sabat Xaldin- Yuri Lowenthal Saix- Eric Stuart Axel-...
Back