• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. BassDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The World's End

Honestly, I'm still banking on Darkness really being Vanitas and he ends up being one of the two threats to deal with, with the other being MoM. I'm just getting Dark Bakura vibes from him; how it just seemed like he was a bit player when we first saw him, in Vanitas' case, serving under...
  2. BassDS

About Kairi’s future role in the series

I'm sorry, but that really sounds like a pessimistic way of looking at it. So what if Aqua is 'the most popular female character', she still has faults, training Kairi is no way drags her down whatsoever. As for Kairi; she's honestly the more interesting character in the series, even more so...
  3. BassDS

And yet the supposed dead weight is what kept everyone alive in the first place after the Demon Tide tore everything to hell and back by keeping Sora alive to save everyone from the Lich's grasp. Sure; whatever makes you feel better.
  4. BassDS

You say that, and yet Sora and Riku blend in just fine; She could blend in just as well if you look hard enough and analyze all the aspects. Voice actors can be serious when they need to, so don't discount Risa when she hasn't even had a chance of showing what she's capable of. That's just...
  5. BassDS

Nomura said we were only seeing a glimpse of her past in MoM, and on top of that, he was hesitant to outright say it was even her game at all. The fact is, the next game is NOT taking place entirely in Quadratum; KH is a Disney IP, therefore, they have to have Disney themed locations in the...
  6. BassDS

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

And now what exactly rules out the possibility of her not being featured in a game? She's got a fully-working model, varied gameplay mechanics for a fast and defensive playstyle. The chance is still very high.
  7. BassDS

Look, the fact is, the chances for a Riku solo game...are slim. Because it would mean the setting would take place all in one location; and seeing as the series relies on Disney IPs for its diversity ESPECIALLY when it comes to level design, it just honestly doesn't mesh with me. The ONLY way it...
  8. BassDS

She isn't being shunned; she just knows she needs to get better, and with Aqua, she'll be more skilled considering she knows the ins and outs of the Keyblade unlike Merlin. It will happen in due time; quit letting negativity cloud your ability to never give up hope.
  9. BassDS

Regardless of how you all think it played out; I think it set the stage perfectly for what's to come from all sides, and it's no doubt going to make Act 2 very entertaining once everyone is able to fight alongside.
  10. BassDS

It will happen. I've waited for many things before, and I will continue to wait. It will happen.
  11. BassDS

He clearly stated he didn't consider MoM to be Kairi's game since she hasn't had a 'FULLY' playable game like Riku's half of DDD. Quit acting like it's the end of the world for her character, because it isn't. From what I've read, MoM is slowly sowing those seeds for her arc, Not to mention...
  12. BassDS

Kairi: The Thread

My bad, there. currently 3 to 4 in the morning and I've been up all day.
  13. BassDS

Even if he is, it still doesn't detract that he's setting her up to take a big step in moving the plot forward and truly begin her arc throughout the saga, just as the Dark Seeker saga held Riku's own arc and ended with him getting side billing in DDD and bringing his personal quest for...
  14. BassDS

We know nothing of his plans for Yozora right now, so that's not very likely; and besides, we've three separate teams working on the series, so it's not out of the real of possibility that we get the next bridge game into IV involving Kairi and likely Riku, while another game focuses on whatever...
  15. BassDS

Bullshit hax powers? You CLEARLY have not seen Yusei, Yuma and Yuya just whip new turn changing cards out of thin air. Also, as I mentioned to someone else, Nomura stated in a recent interview that he doesn't consider MoM Kairi's game as it isn't a full proper gameplay debut, though Re:MIND...
  16. BassDS

Nomura has already stated he doesn't consider MoM Kairi's game as she's not playable in any capacity; it's most likely going to be the 20th anniversary title.
  17. BassDS

Sorry, but I find the whole 'Nomura hates Kairi' thing completely baseless considering the fact he WANTED to delve into her backstory and make her playable in some form as far back as KH1, something he stated before in one of the previous Ultimanias. If he hated her existence within the series...
  18. BassDS

Bare in mind, Nomura already had too much on his plate after II; preparing Days, the headaches that would ensure from BBS and DDD; the cast was simply too big, and come the start of III, it was all one big juggling act. But with the Wayfinder Trio in the Realm of Darkness, Roxas and Xion likely...
  19. BassDS

Oh, and what? Sora gets a free pass for the year he was asleep and did nothing while Riku and Namine worked to reassemble his memories while trying to find a way to stay one step ahead of Xemnas. Pot calling the kettle black, it seems. Fact is; now that the acrobat circus that's the Dark Seeker...
  20. BassDS

Except he had already given up at that point; he resigned himself to defeat when the Demon Tide took everyone. So your basis on his 'Inner desire' is pretty much non-existent at that point in the story. Dumb girl? Yeah, sure, whatever you think.
Back