• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Iustus

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

In the last scene you can see how Brain pulls his hat closer to the eyes. Looks like he's hiding something but maybe I am just imagining things. Now there are only Player, Skuld and Ephemer left. To stick to the phrase "Four friends and a key" would mean that the fourth person just needs to...
  2. Iustus

(SPOILERS) KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Final: Part 1

So, in the black box are the other remaining darknesses? Since Nomura stated im some interviews before he'd like to reveal whats inside. And what about the traitor who "bears the sigil"? Could it now mean its the darkness or still referenced as "X"? Subject X can only be Skuld, she is beside...
  3. Iustus

A Kingdom Hearts MMORPG

Well, if Nomura ever makes am MMO he will have to take a huge effort on world building first. Since the worlds in KH are not that lively like in FF14, he will have a hard time. Even female characters are real difficult for him. ARR started off real slow but with every expansion they released...
  4. Iustus

What video games did you grow up with?

I always loved Digimon World on the PSX. Or the infamous Jade Cocoon, which had amazing monster designs/settings. Since there is a PS4 version of Digimon World, I decided to replay this one. Totally forgot this was a thing, there were even the Cybersleuth Games which had an awesome storyline...
  5. Iustus

Who was the traitor?

About the data worlds to put on a screen...does that mean if you have access to a certain world you can see all of it? Is it likely "timeless" inside those data worlds? An example, made up: Xehanort watches 10 years ago the events of a data world. And after a few years he looks at it again-...
  6. Iustus

Crazy theories in my head.

About the Master of Masters - His thing with the future sight is quite similar to the myth of the north god Odin. He left one eye as tribute for Mimir, to gain the ability of future sight. And the name on that box doesn't have to be Chi-Super, Xsuper.. since the games name is Union CROSS, they...
  7. Iustus

main scenario preview

I don't think they will show any infos who exactly could be Darkness or which kind of threat will happen. And if they plan to release Dark Road, I think Nomuras fetish would be the 07/13. Since that equals 20 and since we got 2020 it would be in sacred balance of Light, Darkness and Friendship!
  8. Iustus

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

I wonder if ANYTHING serious will happen in that game. For example in UX is some kind of threat supposed to come closer.. but since the first X Chi on the browser there wasn't really happening something. They just talk all the time about it... Yeah, Keyblade War, Darklings and Data worlds...
  9. Iustus

Yozora's relationship with Sora and Riku.

I doubt that Yozora is a fusion of Sora and Riku or some alternative universe stuff. We already have the time travel stuff and adding more diffucult things like that would make it even more confusing. We know that Yozora means "night sky", Sora simply "sky" and Noctis Lucis Caelum something...
  10. Iustus

About the union leaders

Hmmm. After the newest update... I don't know. It's so vague who could be the impostor. But we know Ephemer, Skuld, Blaine and Strelitzia had a personal talk with Ava. If we take the fact there is an impostor - which could be simply just someone else and then there is the traitor - then it must...
  11. Iustus

Nobody Names vs. "Real Names"

For Luxord's real name I was always thinking of Rudol. Just like Rudolph, but shorter. And Larxene is strange as Elrena, but I will get used to it. Relena had such a nice sound to me, though... But Demyx is the most difficult haha. Myde? Medy? Sounds like melody, with would make sense to me...
  12. Iustus

Why Sora is MoM and the paradox itself

I don't believe Sora is the MoM. There is one thing which confirms their difference. The Master of Masters is planting doubts between people. But Sora unites people with others. It would make no sense for me that an "adult" Sora from the past would gather some masked people to make some kind of...
  13. Iustus

How do you like your Coffee?

Do you drink coffee? Why or why not? Yes, I do. It helps me to start a day or focus at work. How did you get started drinking coffee? I was in the second year of my training as chef, where my kitchen head chef offered me a cup of espresso. The taste back then was terrible. But I had a very...
  14. Iustus

The time has finally arrived...

Hello dear Keyblade wielders, I registered here at last. A long time I was only reading the posts as a guest and stayed out of the discussions. My name is Christian, but I prefer Chris. I am from Germany, so English isn't my first language. Introductions are not my strength, but I'll try...
Back