• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Any problems?

At first i didnt want to get KH2FM cos its in jap, but the temptation is really starting to grow. So im wondering, has the fact that the gameplay is in japanese effected anyone while playing? does it make it annoying? becos if it isnt, i just might have to get it ;D
  2. M

Confusion!

Can someone tell me what roxas means when he says " Why did he choose you!?!" to sora?? is it related to when that knight says to sora "i didnt choose you" its been bugging me since like, the first time i played kh2 lol
  3. M

Goofy can use a book??

If you watch the marluaxia battle on youtube, right at the end where who ever is playing gets owned, is it me or is goofy using a massive book for a weapon lol???
  4. M

Just Checking

Umm has everyone found the HQ downloadable version of the secret ending yet?? i have, but in case it hasnt been found yet i was gna post up the link :thumbsup:
  5. M

Broken Keyblade

Did anyone notcie how when the roxas looking guy got frozen and fell down the cliff his keyblade got smashed?? Which blade was it, the one he had right at the beggining or the rikus one? (it was him that picked up the way to dawn) I still cant see (vid isnt clear enough) but if it was rikus...
  6. M

Just a thought

In the new PV did anyone notice that what ever XIII that was talking to the armoured man walked through a cell block thingy like place to see him?? He calls him friend but they seem to be in a little prison place. Mabye hes being held captive??? Anyone?? any thoughts?
  7. M

Just a question (spoiler)

Right at the end, when riku and sora are at that beach, which world is that meant to be on? TWTNW?? Also, in the mansion at twilight town, theres that room wiv the broken table. upon examing it it says only a bi blast could have made that. which blast?? These questions have been buggin me for...
  8. M

Help finding a pic (spoiler)

To anyone who has finished KHII can someone find me the pic at the end where riku and sora are sitting on that dark beach? iv looked everywhere and i cant find the dam thing much appreciated
  9. M

converter

Anyone using the swap magic tool, have you experienced any faulties? lol iv been playing kh2 in black and white for some time now, but i dont know how to fix it! anyone know? help would be appreciated p.s plz dont flame i dont know where else to put this thanks!
  10. M

twilight shop

This is useless but you know the shop at the bottom at the station heights in twilight town, its run by wantz. isnt wantz oakas's brother in ffx?
  11. M

Ultima weapon

Quick question, where do i find the recipe for ultima weapon?
  12. M

Skipped scene (spoilers)

Right after the thousandheartless battle there is an important scene which i had to skip becos it kept freezing. i watched up untill saix summoned some nobodies to kill the heartless that malificent summoned, then shes covered in green flames and then thats all i could watch. what happens then...
  13. M

swap magic help

hi im from the UK and am awaiting my USA copy of kh2 butim havin trouble wiv my swap magic thingy. iv taken off the cover, so when i load up the swap magic, it comes up, i slide out the tray, put another disc in, push it bak, slide it to the left so its shut, try to load it up and it says...
  14. M

What should i do?

IM in the UK and using the swap magic thingy i am going to import and play kh2. but i heard that there is a vhance that when i play it it will play in black and white. if this happens (god forbid) what can i do to fix this?
  15. M

Pre-order help

To those that are going to be using swap magic and ordered it from the magic swap website, how long did it take to get it to you if you live in the UK? Plus if you ordered kh2 from videogameplus.ca how long is it gonna take? Im just really anxious lol, any help would be appreciated, thanks...
  16. M

Final mix cover

on the front cover of kh final mix there is a rock and on that rock it says deep dive! i only just noticed it. does anybody know y it is there?
  17. M

i mustve been smiling in my sleep

last night i dreamed that my copy kh2 came early, and i was soooooo happy! i mustve been playin it non-stop! and then you know when you wake up and your still half-asleep? i still thought i had and turned on the playstation2. imagine my surprise when i realised the truth :( has this happened to...
  18. M

deep dive question (no spoilers)

During the deep dive movie, while the dual weilder is hacking away at the heartless and is about to run up the building, prhases like "somethin so simple" and "something so natural" come up. What does this mean? will it be explained in kh2 you reckon?
  19. M

New gamestop ad

I dont know if this is old, i havent been on in a couple of days, but has anyone seen that gamestop ad? if you havent , beware, its kinda a spoiler. Just a warning :)
  20. M

e3 2005 trailer

Does anyone know where i can see a legit quality clip of the e3 2005 trailer? cos all i can find is crappy camera ones thanks
Back