• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Brit710

To pull or not to pull...

So I am back up to 15,000 jewels after pulling for two 2F Soras, those two and my Aced are by far my strongest medals. I'm not able to completely pass content. I usually get stumped around level 2000 enemies. I dont have a very strong speed setup, which made me consider pulling for the COM...
  2. Brit710

Magic Mirror Medals

Are these still being used in the game? I dont have any medals that will allow me to fuse them in.
  3. Brit710

Question about Medals

Thank you so much! Also, for keyblade subplots, I usually just use the optimize feature, is there a better way to go about it?
  4. Brit710

Question about Medals

So, I'm still fairly new to the game. I'm playing for free, so I try to do a lot of the special events. However, I still have trouble beating most of them past the first or second level. I'm doing everything I can to level up all my keyblade without buying gems, and trying to boost my best...
  5. Brit710

Who is Riku Replica referring to?

It's okay! Its extremely confusing. I'm willing to not have a full grasp (I've learned with KH that it's almost impossible) but I dont want to miss out on the important stuff! It's so much to know though
  6. Brit710

I feel like DDD has so many plot-holes that dont make sense 🙄 I like the game a lot but geez louise lol
  7. Brit710

I agree! That movie makes me cry every time!
  8. Brit710

Very true, it just seemed like such an odd thing to throw in there... 🤔
  9. Brit710

That's interesting, because I took DDD as they were in sleeping worlds, but not necessarily in the past. Does it say that they are time traveling in DDD? What about Meet the Robinsons? That has time travel?
  10. Brit710

In Sanfransokyo, Riku says: "Unlike a certain wizard you know, I had to play by the rules to travel through time" What wizard is he referring to? Merlin? Yen Sid? Someone else?
  11. Brit710

Difference between KH Unchained X and Union X?

Oooooh! I saw a youtube video that showed that and was confused because I didnt remember seeing the monologue before. That makes much more sense. Thank you so much.
  12. Brit710

Holy crap! How do you know this? Is there something I'm missing?
  13. Brit710

Wow! That's so insane. I really wonder what the point of doing it all that way was? It just seems so complicated and poorly explained for us. So if you dont mind me asking? I'm seeing that the keyblade war is being advertised as about to show up on Union x? I thought it already happened?
  14. Brit710

Thank you! I guess what I'm most confused on even after seeing that, is if KhUX is technically after the events in unchained or is it the same events and timeline from a different perspective? Because both games show the events leading up to and the actual keyblade war right?
  15. Brit710

I'm sorry if this is an annoying question that is asked a lot. Does anyone know of a video that explains the difference between Unchained, Unchained X, and Union X? I'm so confused and I'm worried there is something I'm missing in the story.
Back