• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

i wuz owned

I started 2 attempt to figt Sephiroth, an i only got passed the 4th bar. Any advice?
  2. E

I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Finally Got The Ultima Weapon! Now All That's Left 4 Me 2 Do Is 2 Kick Sephiroth's Ass!:d
  3. E

Cheesecake must die

The title says it, cheesecake must die. there r people who r obsesed with the stuff and they're seriously creepin' me out, lik paying over $100 for a pic of cheesecake. R u with me r not?
  4. E

i need help......again........

Can some1 point out the location of the chest that holds the Orcichalum+ in the brink of despair , in TWTNW, and don't tell me it's in the chest by synthesis shop. I chhecked it and it wasn't there. I also need 2 know which enemies drop bright gem. thanks in advance.:cool:
  5. E

Favorite party member

This excluding Donald and Goofy, this poll is just 4 temp party members. for my vote, i put Riku.
  6. E

I need help.......

Does anyone know where i could find orichalum+? i can only find 3
  7. E

Passion, or Simple and Clean?

In your opinion, what do you think is better, Passion(KH2), or Simple and Clean(KH1)? I say Passion 'cause so far, KH2 is better in every way.
  8. E

kingdumb hearts

I am not making fun of KH. I am just wondering who here saw the flash called Kingdumb Hearts. The flash is not making fun of KH, it is only spoofing it. If u want to watch them( there is 4) i have the links here. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/236238...
Back