• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ryuman

EZ Mode affecting Trophies

Perhaps a stupid suggestion but maybe try a legit secret boss completion? Considering it unlocks code use for a file it might trigger something? Sorry to hear about the glitch though.
  2. Ryuman

News ► Nomura Shares a Message to Commemorate Kingdom Hearts Dark Road's Launch!

I wonder if it was a case of "Union X is ending soon, let's reduce the staff." "Okay so how about a double feature element? ...Oh wait."
  3. Ryuman

News ► Nomura Shares a Message to Commemorate Kingdom Hearts Dark Road's Launch!

The official English version says the team was reduced and not increased. I wonder which one it is. At least they are hiring either way
  4. Ryuman

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

I think they may be more miscellaneous things, perhaps even the Disney+ series could go in there. Considering we've already moved past one of the larger boxes I can't imagine them being games.
  5. Ryuman

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

If they have managed to get KH3 working on Switch that's great, but I'm expecting pre-rendered scenes here. What I see here is essentially another build-up. Give Kairi some motivation of her own beyond Sora through her past. Get her personally involved with ties to other characters and work...
  6. Ryuman

It's a rhythm game with cutscenes, not really a tough concept. The game is the game they showed. There isn't some secret other game hidden in a full rhythm game with 140 tracks and 4 modes.
  7. Ryuman

I guess the new scenes are unlocked throughout or after the game. Perhaps they lead into a more traditional title, then maybe KH4 after that? Game looks fun, especially with multiplayer features.
  8. Ryuman

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory logo found in Dark Road website

It's a video, nothing for us. It'll just be prizes for Ichiban Kuji. I wouldn't get worked up about it. Looks to me like he's even implying that it's nothing to do with the stuff we are talking about right now lol EDIT: NOMURA YOU LIAR
  9. Ryuman

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I'm surprised that (so far) this seems to be the best way they could be doing this. Of course there's still an incredible amount of unknowns and I'll continue to be generally apprehensive about the idea, but I'm more open to it than I thought I would be.
  10. Ryuman

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

I guess the Darkness has further use for poor Strelitzia? I wonder if ends up being something focused specifically on torturing Lauriam or if it is a more general byproduct of their machinations.
  11. Ryuman

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confession / The Missing Ark

So I guess since there is a Darkness hiding within Ventus, he sees visions or the Darkness appears in front of him sometimes. So assuming it's strictly inside his head for the sake of argument: The Darkness tells him (As Ava) to go to the house, he meets Strelitzia, becomes possessed and murders...
  12. Ryuman

News ► Nomura discusses KH3 ReMind, Dark Road, future developments in final issue of Dengeki Playstation

Dark Road will probably release within the next couple months, and I imagine the next title might be revealed in Square's E3 replacement event if it's supposedly coming so soon. Nice to see Nomura use the Versus name himself again.
  13. Ryuman

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Considering they have those other new projects, I don't think another (albiet smaller) console game was really on the table for this. Especially when it was the UX team who apparently approached Nomura about doing this.
  14. Ryuman

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

So it's not a million miles away from UX, but not quite the same. I'm feeling a little optimistic about the points system for getting cards. Obviously that can still be monetised to hell but right now there is a bit less of a hardcore gacha vibe.
  15. Ryuman

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series Character Files releasing February 20, 2020

Well, there was obviously going to be more than one short story, but the amount may surprise some. Apparently there will be 50 short stories included. SE e-STORE pre-orders receive a poster.
  16. Ryuman

EZ Mode affecting Trophies

They don't. I beat Limit Cut and Secret Episode with One-hit kill codes and I got no trophies. Now I'm back to my other file to do it properly and the so far they've been activating. Not sure about turning them off on the file they were used though.
  17. Ryuman

News ► Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind, new teams and future projects in Twitter Q&A

Square put out an English version of the Q&A, if that is of any interest. https://square-enix-games.com/en_GB/news/kingdom-hearts-iii-re-mind-questions
  18. Ryuman

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

I think the game warns you of this when it asks you to save. I might be wrong but I recall it advising something
  19. Ryuman

SPOILERS! Things that ReMIND forgot to address along the way

I don't think it's fair to say half of those points are things they "forgot" when they are just points you'd love to learn more about.A lot if it is still just future teases and musings. I do think the Re Mind episode is clumsily put together though. Especially if you're someone who played the...
Back