• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

KH2. Gaming time ull spend

How much time do u think itll take u to completely make it through Kh2. For me id say about.....11/2 to 2weeks (i like to do and master everything lol)
  2. V

Pics of heartless

Can i have some pics or links to pics that show some heartless from kh2. THX:D
  3. V

What world are u most anticipated on playing in.

The world im most anticipated on playing in is the pirates of the carribean world...cause well i just love that movie. What about you guys?
  4. V

Drive Form

What's you ppls favorite drive forms? Mine has to be Final Form. Sora...idk he just got the "get outa my face or ill kill you" look
  5. V

cant wait till kh2 U.S. release

I've reserved a copy of Kh2 for when it comes out in U.S. on March 2nd. I CANT WAIT! I hope they dont push the release day cause ill be sooooooooooooo sad.:( I've seen plenty of videos and kewl stuff for kh2 thanks to khinsider. lov ya guys. JUST CANT WAIT! OMGGGGGG
Back