• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

help With Drive Forms plz

i cant wait to play in the final form
  2. D

Fav Feature of Kh-2

King Mickey in the dark cloak will be the coolest form. I hope we get to play as him. That would be so cool.
  3. D

Fav Feature of Kh-2

the coolest features i think is going to be king mickey and sora in the Dark cloaks.
  4. D

Namine

Thanks for the advice Dark Keyblade i wont forget and just so were cool ill give you a rep
  5. D

Namine

So do you guys think that this post is good. Then please go to my rep power and give me a good rep.
  6. D

Namine

I know who BHK is just didnt know his name. Roxas thats a weird name for someone
  7. D

Namine

and whose Roxas?
  8. D

Namine

thanks for posting it could be BHK because in the KH2Trailer you see BHK with the same keyblades as the Unknown keyblader in Deep Dive and ASAS
  9. D

Namine

if you seen the video after youve beaten Kingdom Hearts and played Chain of Memories then youll know what im talking about. In the Deep dive or the ASAS could the guy with the two keyblades be namine or someone with namines memories because in chain of memories Sora and Namine made a promise to...
Back