• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Fanfiction ► "Elementals" Need comments please KH and ANime please

Gravel and debris were still falling from the damaged wall. As two unconscious boys still lay asleep. Had Naruto not been so entranced by what he had just done he would have been at his friends side but noone could have predicted that such a violent blast of fire would have exited his hands...
  2. G

Gravel and debris were still falling from the damaged wall. As two unconcious boys still lay asleep. Had Naruto not been so entranced by what he had just done he would have been at his friends side but noone could have predicted that such a violent blast of fire would have exited his hands. And...
  3. G

This is not a Naruto fic I swear this is a combonation of anime i like and KH characters that is totally regardless to any storyline but mine The elementals topic is pretty much avatar except mine has more Elements and I did not copy Avatar. I have had this idea for over a year developing...
  4. G

" I cant believe it was a false alarm" Kakashi said from inside the black car. " Why would he even send his men into that port. There are way to many people he would have been caught. God I hate bein the goodguy sometimes. Always chekin into every little thing. It gets annoying over the years."...
  5. G

Fanfiction ► Written in Blood

After reading that I want to see the rest. Nice intro.
  6. G

Fanfiction ► a combination (working title)

I know I double posted I did it intentionally This is not a Naruto fic I swear this is a combonation of anime i like and KH characters that is totally regardless to any storyline but mine The elementals topic is pretty much avatar except mine has more Elements and I did not copy Avatar. I...
  7. G

Fanfiction ► a combination (working title)

" I cant believe it was a false alarm" Kakashi said from inside the black car. " Why would he even send his men into that port. There are way to many people he would have been caught. God I hate bein the goodguy sometimes. Always chekin into every little thing. It gets annoying over the years."...
  8. G

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade War

Short chap and chasers sound like Org13 Soras 1st joke felt out of place especially with the intensity of the title. Mickeys ;etter didnt feel Mickeyish at all Sorry but its what I think fix it up make it longer and you should be fine
  9. G

Who's hair is better?

Zexion or Axel maybe King Mickey (ears lol)
  10. G

Kairi's {No Spoilers In Titles}

Re: Kairi's Keyblade? Maybe its just a keyblade she does have a strong heart( shes a flippin princess) but do you think all the blades at the crossroads MENT something REPRESENTED something maybe people with strong hearts but thats it we would run out of stuff after Dawn I mean one of the...
  11. G

ya know in the...

IN Roxas' flashbacks of Sora's memories he had the Kingdom Key in every scene EXCEPT the fight against Xehanorts heartless (Ansem is way shorter) he had the Olympia keyblade You must have been paying attention
  12. G

The Magic SchoolBus

This thread will either do really well or really really well but you cant blame me for trying( I hope) Does anyone still watch this show or did you watch it. I found out it plays on discovery kids and I still watch it as a 15 year old boy. I love this show and it has good characters and the...
  13. G

beat kh2

Prove it pics or something I think ur lying and after seeing your post in another forum I have to conclude you are a noob but back to the topic uh 2.5 once on standard then on Proud I accidently deleted half way through so restarted and won
  14. G

Picture Help

maybe he was just tryin to spam by saying SPAM SPAM SPAM like the retarded noob he is oh and to stay on topic I dont know sry
  15. G

collest boss

Axel of couse OH and twohearts PLEASE LOOK AT THIS
  16. G

favorite magic spell

AH another thread twohearts is this your seventh or eighth thread I forget anyway Thundaga it hits multiple enemies like almost as many heartless as you have threads
  17. G

coolest weapon

Gunblade and Axel's chakrams(?) Wow this is like your 4th or 5th thread someones busy I think ALL of these threads go in the favorites section in the discussion forum though correct me if Im wrong
  18. G

favorite summon??

Peter Pan was awesome especially in the underworld tournaments cause he made your enemies drop so many points but my fav is still Genie alright U shalll be forgivin
  19. G

Fanfiction ► Chibi twin chaos

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh................... haha interesting take on the KH genre You should get pics of toddler Sora and Roxas
  20. G

favorite summon??

You have this SAME THREAD lower on the same page only difference is the ?? after summon WhatTheHell U already made this thread?!
Back