• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

kingdom hearts as MMORPG

alright with all the new kingdom hearts games coming out and after watching the secret vids, i started wondering, What if square came out with an MMORPG of kingdom hearts? it makes some sense because there are so many keyblades and there is probably a lot of weilders too. It would be a lot of...
  2. M

KH2's Broken Promises

i was dissapointed in how short the game was. i thought they said that it was going to be 2 times longer and i beat it in a shorter time than the first.
  3. M

What should I do?!

why can't you just ask your parents to buy it for you and say that you will pay them back?
  4. M

kh2 during school

juicyboix12, when u reserved at gamestop did they tell you that you'l get it on the 27?
  5. M

kh2 during school

they said they get it a day early so maybe they pulled a few strings. i dont know
  6. M

kh2 during school

k im crossin my fingers
  7. M

kh2 during school

whatever i'm still going to see if they get it that day
  8. M

kh2 during school

i don't think so cause why would they lie?
  9. M

kh2 during school

I don't know they just said that they were giving it out early
  10. M

kh2 during school

i just had my spring break but i reserved kh2 and im getting it on the 27th even tho it officially comes out the 28th. ( I reserved at gamestop and they get it a day early!)
  11. M

KH2 on YAHOO!

kinda cool
  12. M

kh2 for the psp

ive played my freinds psp before and its not very good for those fast paced action games. kingdom hearts has a fast battle system and all of those tiny buttons and weird controls make it hard to play. plus the screen is to small.
Back