• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

OMFG! Utada Not in BBS? Mystery Girl Spoilers!

[sorry, hope this helps! will try to tag b4 i post! my bad...] (I apologize if this has been posted b4. but if it was, then ppl wouldnt post theories about Aqua... hm...) this might be a joke... then again... OMG! i was looking for info on BBS til i bumped into khmaniacs. oh and the link is...
  2. T

psp camera questions

1- will the Chotto Cam work alongside Go!Edit program? 2- if you have any experience, how long does it take to get them delivered and the difference between a Jap. and the Erp. version. 3- is i worth it? and if so, which one is the One? Also, are there any plans for a PSP Cam for a U.S. Release...
  3. T

Risk of being bricked?

i bought Liberty City stories a couple minutes ago, and it had an updater of 2.60. but my FW is 3.50. if i try to downgrade, will it "brick" my PSP? I heard that that could do that... Thx!
  4. T

PSX to PSP ?!

i downloaded a game but i dont know how to play on the PSP. and yeah, am a n00b on that cuz i just bought my psp today. i hope this aint against the rules and thank you in advance for your help.
  5. T

Ubuntu Help

my friend got it just this mornig so i wanted to check it out but then it said that its a new system n some thins are nor gonna be usable anymore so am kinda confused.:confused: if you have it or know some info about it, then let me know. All help will be appreciated! :thumbsup: Thanks in...
  6. T

2 different version for a cutscene?

remember when the PV came out? YAY we were so happy n stuff... yada yada yada- ok yeah old news... but did you noticed something when Roxas was born? he said Roxas... then Xemnas says "the new you" check the mouth movements check the Hiragana (of you know JP) if not... Watch the Sora v...
  7. T

KH2FM+ CM Pix

i hope am the 1st one but if am not then whatever! here are 3 pix of the new comercial for the game that were hard to see! http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/Chilango_45/kh2fm_cm_0003.jpg http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w62/Chilango_45/kh2fm_cm_0002.jpg...
  8. T

mazda help!

i need to know how to reset a code for a mazda RX8 and the code is P1443 and P0171 ASAP!!! Thnx! ---Edwin aka Theory Master
  9. T

Measure K Good or Bad?

In Santa Cruz CA, Measure K, meaning that adult pot smokers are not to be arrested, and to be considered a small felony compared to anything else. I live about 45 minutes from there, and the measure could affect more cities in CA and and the rest of the country. What do you think of this, and I...
  10. T

getting a really high score in the cups with summons

yea u have heard that u use stitch to get a high score but who has the time to use his limits over... and over... and over again! i found something, he heals u everytime u take damage by using his ukulele to extract orbs from enemies and by his singing. HERE's THE TRICK!!! get damaged!! big...
  11. T

Pirates on KH3

ok plz read if u already watched the movie 1 and 2. i just finished watching it and i have an idea. ok u know that in the series, the worlds are visited twice. i want to hear your comments on this idea: do you think that SE will put the next sequel of the movie in the game? (me)yes, as you...
  12. T

Assault of the Dreaughnaught

god it so effing hard!! plz only ppl that have experience the boss on that gummi route and who need help on this level n yeah i mean level # 3!!!! ----Edwin
  13. T

Final Form In Cerberus' Paradox Cup

i was playing like normal (n yeah i used a code for the keyblades ok?) am on proud mode and i was on this paradox cup. i started to use Master till it got me to the second round that i had to fight in the dark and outta nowhere! BAM Final Form!!! Am retracing the steps and am recording it with...
  14. T

What Battles Do You Want In FM+

I made this thread especially for the ppl that have thoughts or just want to be heard! If you want a boss battle against someone or a new character or just a dumb idea, this is a place for you! Also to avoid the mega-spamming that all the Mods have to put up to...! lol. To break the ice: the...
  15. T

Respond to a question about Kingdom Hearts

Respond to a question about Kingdom Hearts This was asked by a friend of mine. But I felt like sharing it to the world: "your blogs bout kingdom hears make a lot of cents think u kan explain what kingdom hearts is and how does it change from a place with all the heartless to a realm of white...
  16. T

ps3 vs the wii

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1593852381 i'm a ps3 guy but now.... i think either i am a gay guy or move with the wii. but i dont like the wii
  17. T

AR codes for FM?

do u think that with the codes that we have right now, will they work on the final mix? or would we need another set?
  18. T

The origins of the Mighty Weapon... The Keyblade

i know this has been posted a shipload of times but i just want to share my theories... so be kool and don't flame! thanx!!!! Just to clarify... the darkness existed way back when kairi lost her home to the darkness. Malifecent took over Radiant Garden. She probably made the soul eater back...
  19. T

stewie is like axel and xemnas and sora all together in this video

axel for the fire, xemnas for the fighting (i.e. last boss) and sora for the sword skills lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-OC94TKRvQ
  20. T

misspelling error pix request!!!

remember the misspeled part when roxas in t.t i need it and if there are more of those grammar or misspelling errors, please send me a link or the actual pic @ edwin2986@sbcglobal.net!!! thanx for the help! -m-c eddy
Back