• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

can i save with an ar

is it ok to safely save ur game when using like an ar max on kh2. i read throught the manual and stuff and it didn't say anything.
  2. T

ar codes

i got an ar max but i didn't c like the cheat to b mickey, i c ppl do it all the time so how do i get to be him. if u would plz keep comments on weather u like using ar or not ot urself, i would just like my question answered
  3. T

so much to do

if u really think about it there is still a whole lot to do in kindom hearts like find malifacent and pete, figure out why the heartless are still here, what to do with the nobodies, read ansems reports and understand all he knows and then on another side play a game that is back in time to...
  4. T

the cavern from kh1

i know this is from kh1 but i saw a pic of it in namines white room. did it have a purpose that i missed and why does namine have all these pics of different things from the past.
  5. T

soras parents (or mom)

i played threw kh1 again and u hear soras mom talk, do u think we will ever see her or hear her again.
  6. T

cerebrus paradox battle

i can't get 1300 orbs in that battle, is there a certain strategy i need to follow.
  7. T

villians vale????

what is that place you see sepheroith looking at? i thought it was remains of the old castle but that is behind you. it is driving me crazy cause i want to run down there and check it out but i can't.
  8. T

2 keyblades all the time?

i heard that if you maxed out all your drive forms levels, you get an ability that lets you hold 2 keyblades all the time, is this true. the only reason i ask is cause i don't want ot go to all the trouble for no reason.
  9. T

stupid last item

i need one more item to complete the moggle collection but idk what it is or where ot find it. on the list, it is above the lucid stone and below the lighting thing. can someone tell me what it is and where i can find it.
  10. T

top of pride rock

i found this by accident but i thought it was pretty cool. At the top of pride rock, or i think it is called the peak, there are a ton of those little yellow dudes that fly around. has anyone else stubbled apon this.
  11. T

kh3 confirmed???

i found this while surfing the web, i think it is old but i thought i would go ahead and post it to let ppl c it. http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24469813
  12. T

kh:com gba cover

did america ever get this? http://gc.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=4779
  13. T

Final Form

hey i have beat the game but idk where to get the final form, the white one in case i called it the wrong name.:)
  14. T

Spoiler Question

I Have Seen The Endings OF Kh2 But I Don't Understand Who Those 3 PPL Are And Why Are There SO Many Key Blades.
  15. T

the door on the island

What do u think that door on Destiney island leads to. I always thought it was a door to the light, since mickey said there will always be a door to the light, but never had anything else to back it up.
Back