• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ynahtnax

My new keyblades.

These are my new customer keyblades
  2. Ynahtnax

My key .by:A\K.

This is my incomplete castom key blade.
  3. Ynahtnax

Flint's life . (A kingdom hearts fanfiction story ) by:Ynohtnax .

Flint is one of the most powerful keyblade Wilder to ever live . But his past is not good at all . He got tested as a kid . This kid throo this botel of chemicals at him . Later that day he ran in to his uncle .his uncle told him to follow him. Flint's uncle took Flint to his house and pasted...
  4. Ynahtnax

My tryforce thiry !

My thiry is where the tryforce has 4 peaces not 3
  5. Ynahtnax

My kingdom hearts fan theory roleplay. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

A long time ago there was a ultimate version of the X-blade . It was split in two . The one you know as the X-blade . The other you probably never heard of , but it is called The Balance-Blade. It is stronger than the X-blade . You probably know the story about the X-blade already. Here is the...
  6. Ynahtnax

Help/Support โ–บ MY LIFE IS TARABLE !

I have a very messed up life. It all started when I was 6 years old . My mother tried to kill me ! And I im not exaggerating. I have lived with my grandmother sins thin . Now I have to live with my dad , but he is grate . I im starting to think I am a bad soun , and that I'm the world's worse...
  7. Ynahtnax

The balance blade

You know how in kingdom hearts II there is a different colored heart-shaped Moon been in birth by sleep so I think that there is another version of the x-blade out there so I made up a fan theory that I called the balance blade theory! it is we wear every welder that pulled a piece of the...
Back