• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ryder16

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

you know I always see people here only take as if Sora, Donald and Goofy could visit worlds, when we have so many others who could visit worlds. (I have been trying to find movie polts similar to what has happened to the characters I have one for all but the Wayfinder trio)
  2. ryder16

how do you think a descendants world would work?
  3. ryder16

Theory on the significance of Roxas's checkered wristband (Some Spoilers)

oh... had not thought of that one.
  4. ryder16

"This Was Used Before" Pod In Twilight Town

And the pods are on tracks too. Maybe there are more pods then we think. Does Twilight Town have a connection to Daybreak Town? (I cannot shake this feeling that they are.) If so it's with the old mansion. Why was Roxas born outside of the mansion?(If Nomura has told us why please tell me.) Will...
  5. ryder16

Does anyone remember Meet the Robinsons? the movie was done by Disney. someone brought it to my attention and I thought what a fun mess of a world it would make. tho it would have to use the plot of the movie...
  6. ryder16

Too many things to keep in mind, need help sorting it out. Plus my own theories included.

you have two people listed as subject X. did you mean to do that?
  7. ryder16

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I just started to think of keyblade wilder as a race. they almost when extinct after the war and now are only just starting to repopulate.
  8. ryder16

Does Square neglect KH compare to others?

that and fans have been begging for square to port the rest of the games to the Xbox one and all of the to the switch(I'm one of the ones who want the games to come to the switch)
  9. ryder16

News ► Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND DLC Coming This Winter

I'm happy to play as the different characters. Does anyone remember the mission mode from days? I do and that was a lot of fun.
  10. ryder16

Unpopular opinions!

union cross, days and KH3 are good games. so I like KH3 because of the gameplay it feels chaotic which I like.i got my old ds copy of days and replayed it and must around with the mechanics. and finally union cross, metals they are fun to use. (I'm a free to play player so not a single dollar...
  11. ryder16

What was your Favorite world in all kingdom hearts games

twilight town(KH2/days), space paranoids(KH2), toy box(KH3), daybreak town(union cross)
  12. ryder16

What you Want/Don't Want/Expect in the next game

I want all the original charters to return. oh... and if any other square game got something in a future KH I would want something from world of final fantasy.
  13. ryder16

Kingdom Hearts Headcanons

my headcanon is that Roxas's remembered Xion when he remembered Axel in KH2. got this headcanon from DDD.
  14. ryder16

that would be funny. also, KH needs to have a Chocobo somewhere.
  15. ryder16

that why I said follow the plot of the movie. and I really don't think SDG should be there. tho wall-e's story seems very similar to Roxas or Xion's story so I see them sorta relating to wall-e in some way. and I agree I can't see an original story for the world.
  16. ryder16

Should some characters be benched going forward?

it sorta felt like Terra, Xion and Roxas were benched in 3. so my hope is that they continue. but that my opinion.
Back