• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Just curious, but is it possible to run Kingdom Hearts: Coded on Zeebo too ?, it would be amazing to see it running on the console.
  2. M

I would like to recommend you to buy a Zeebo, it is very cheap in Brazil (and the dollar price in Brazil has gone up a lot, 1 $ is equivalent to 5 R $) it would not cost that much to import on sites like Mercado Livre or someone else's ZeeboClub group on Facebook, as a gift you would have a very...
  3. M

The episode in Agrabah seems to be much more polished than the other episodes, it is even incredible to imagine that a game like this was launched in 2004 for cell phones, at that time the most we had was JAVA cell phones with 2D games (in some places in the world, still had black and white cell...
  4. M

So, as I suspected, it is possible to run Kingdom Hearts V-Cast on Zeebo because its operating system is also BREW (and from what it looks like, it can run practically everything that was done for BREW even with much more powerful hardware than phones that ran BREW.) I have Zeebo, it is a very...
  5. M

The original Kingdom Hearts: Coded is lost ?

Recently I saw that people found Kingdom Hearts V-Cast and made it available for download, I had even suggested running the game on a console called Zeebo that also uses BREW and can run most of the games made for BREW, even those that were not programmed with the console hardware in mind ( fox...
  6. M

How did you open the .m3g and .bar files? I've been trying to open them for a long time Anyway, Kingdom Hearts V-Cast and Kingdom Hearts Coded (not the DS version, but the original version for NTT Docomo) were developed with BREW OS (In the case V-Cast with an older version and Coded with a...
Back