• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. bambii

When are we expecting news?

Previews for Visions of Mana are out today. Looks awesome, but it’s not KH 🥲 Looking to 4/10 as our next hope…
  2. bambii

I could forgive it if it's like, it's just taking that long for the team to cook up something really good. Game development is messy and sometimes non-linear, I get it. My sneaking suspicion, though, is that at least part of the reason it's taking longer than expected has to do with a) Disney...
  3. bambii

Guys this drought is killing me 😭 I'm so happy we have Rebirth now but it also hit me that 4 years have passed since Remake, which itself was over a year after KH3. It's been a long time! I was so optimistic after KH3's release that we wouldn't fall into the same old patterns with this series...
  4. bambii

Womp womp. Though I did find it interesting they said (re: the FF7R State of Play), “Square Enix will be sharing new gameplay details, along with exciting news you won’t wanna miss.” I’m not sayin they’d sneak a KH4 trailer into an FF7R focused state of play but… what if…. 👀 (I am clearly...
  5. bambii

I continue to feel supremely "...why?" about the GPS component of the game. I'm sure there will be some novelty to it at launch but it simply can't be worth all this trouble and investment when they probably could've had a perfectly solid, fully functioning action RPG mobile game ready to launch...
  6. bambii

True, but I'm assuming with the inclusion of Star Wars and potentially other big IPs, the series is going to try to expand its audience/reach somewhat. TGA still seems like a strange fit for a re-reveal, though. Maybe a trailer, if it's already been re-revealed by then.
  7. bambii

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

FYI—it seems this particular arrangement of Dearly Beloved was done by Tomomichi Takeoka. A newcomer to the series, if I’m not mistaken? Very promising! https://x.com/projectdestati/status/1729745647568384157?s=46
  8. bambii

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

The lack of an English dub is definitely bumming me out. I’ll keep my fingers crossed but looking at Ever Crisis makes me doubtful. You’d think they’d have recorded the VAs by now. Excited though. Love that there’s now officially an Astral Plane in KH. Seems like it could be what connects...
  9. bambii

Dream On

I mean, if anything I would think this means more investment in KH, not less. FF, DQ, and KH are SE’s heavy hitters. I do miss smaller budget KH games, but that’s been a thing of the past for some time now. AAA game development has just become so bloated and complex that it’s resulted in...
  10. bambii

Dream On

My dream? Tons of original worlds, both new and old. Yoko handles scoring everything important, pls no more Ishimoto doing boss tracks. Story addresses or at least advances most of the series' long-standing hanging plot threads, while introducing new ones. Destiny Trio reunites and teams up...
  11. bambii

Yeah my guess at this point is that Rebirth and KH4 are both far too important as flagship titles to keep the company afloat (I'm sure you've all seen the recent headlines) to muddle/overlap their marketing too much. They're gonna focus on one at a time. And as Luminary said, Missing-Link will...
  12. bambii

Final Fantasy XVI

I suppose I can’t quite comment until I beat the thing, but I’d be perfectly happy to see them move straight onto the next thing. The game seems like a complete package, far as I can tell. At the very least, though, it does seem like Yoshi-P is keen on doing some sort of collaboration with FF14...
  13. bambii

Final Fantasy XVI

I’m 90% sure this is your problem. I recently upgraded to a large 4K monitor and the game looks astounding, at least to my eyes. I’m also impressed you got through it so quickly! I took yesterday off but I’m still really early into the game, don’t even have my 2nd Eikon yet. Though I’m the type...
  14. bambii

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I’m imagining the thinking behind the marketing strategy will be similar. Use the mobile game to build and maintain hype leading up to and following the release of the big game. I wouldn’t be surprised if next we hear from KH, we got an update on both ML and KH4 simultaneously. With Rebirth...
  15. bambii

KINGDOM HEARTS Concert - Second Breath - to be held in Japan in 2023

3 days till Second Breath. Fingers crossed for some kind of news :') also hope we get a recording of the new arrangements sooner rather than later!
  16. bambii

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

Full prototype intro leaked:
  17. bambii

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Just had this thought: at the end of Days, why does Roxas descend the entire TWTNW castle and head down to Memory’s Skyscraper if he’s just trying to escape? Couldn’t he just make scarce using a Corridor of Darkness? I’m not sure there’s even an established “entrance/exit” from the world, aside...
  18. bambii

LoFi edit/cover of Nächtflugel

Hey guys, if anyone is interested I just put out my 2nd single from the upcoming KH LoFi record. It’s an adaptation of Simple and Clean, and I had the pleasure of having REVEN sing it (she did the “Keyblade War” album with ROZEN a couple years ago). Spotify: Other streaming services...
  19. bambii

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

Latest news seems to be that for the prototype, they implemented 70% of the game’s functions, 50% of its UI, and none of its story. Also Nomura is an Android user. From the sounds of it, there’s probably a proper closed beta still coming that will include both iOS and Android. Also, they...
Back