• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DraconisZodiark

(SPOILERS) Union X: Darkness Makes a Move

Probably not, but what if Brain is a younger Odin?
  2. DraconisZodiark

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Chess Set in development

I wanted it when I saw it the first time....but I fear the price tag. lol
  3. DraconisZodiark

Disney properties not represented in Kingdom Hearts

Off the top of my head... Film: Robin Hood, Atlantis, The Rescuers films, Treasure Planet, Zootopia Shorts: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit series TV: Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Owl House, Duck Tales, Tale Spin Characters: Darkwing Duck, the Headless Horseman, the Sprite and the Fire Bird (Fantasia...
  4. DraconisZodiark

Does anyone know any good 80s-90s pop songs

Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, and Scorpian are quintessential 80's. The Offspring, Smashing Pumpkins, and Beastie Boys are mostly 90's. Plenty of songs to choose from.
  5. DraconisZodiark

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Original Soundtrack releasing November 11, 2020!

Glad that it has Re: Mind too. Surprised that Unchained χ and Union χ[Cross] too though. Never played them but watched YouTubers that did to keep up.
  6. DraconisZodiark

Film ► Ghostbusters 3:Summer 2020

I'm cautiously optimistic.
  7. DraconisZodiark

Music ► What are you listening to?

To Hell And Back - Sabaton
  8. DraconisZodiark

MoM takes the hood off and underneath it is...

The Master of Masters is... The Master
  9. DraconisZodiark

Why do people keep saying KH2 is better than KH3?

I like KH3 just slightly more than KH2. My only real complaint is that if feels short, since you visit each world only once in the main story like you did in KH1. But then the worlds in KH3 are so big compared to the first two games (only counting the concoles here) it make up for that a lot.
Back