• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

The 7 Deadly Sins vs The 7 Heavenly Virtues

I've been mulling over a theory about the next saga. Since the Fortellers are all named after the 7 deadly sins, assuming the MoM's name is some version of the word Superbia. I think it would be cool if they were pitted against the 7 heavenly virtues. I also have been trying to tie this into the...
  2. G

Xehanort wasn't an anagram

Is anyone else disappointed that Xehanort didn't turn out to be an anagram for "No Heart" or "Another".
  3. G

Anybody else feel like the next entry will be DLC?

I have been wondering if I'm alone in this opinion or not, but I feel like the next entry in the series will be a Verum Rex DLC. It would be quicker for them to produce, as they could reuse a number of assets from KH3, and it wouldn't have to be a very long game, as only 1 or 2 worlds would need...
  4. G

Spoilers ► Keyblade Welders and Their Heartless

So I've noticed something and I'd like to see if there is more evidence out there to support my theory. Ansem SOD's Guardian and Dark Inferno, are both the heartless of former Keyblade wielders, and have very striking similarities. They have the same build, and the same heart shaped hole in...
  5. G

Next Kingdom Hearts Game 2021 / 2022

Hey guys, I was looking at the Kingdom Hearts release dates, and realized that we get a new KH game every 2 -3 years. Do you think the next release will be another handheld or mobile spinoff, DLC, or a straight up main line entry? From wikipedia with edits (Hopefully the formatting holds)...
Back