• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Hexxagone

Wishful Thinking: Understanding Kairi and her future in the series and just overall venting

Maybe Kairi will help Riku get Sora back like she did in this game as a guiding light.
  2. Hexxagone

Next Game

If Shibuya becomes its own game like Chain of Memories
  3. Hexxagone

Relationships

is the Kingdom Hearts manga canon?
  4. Hexxagone

Union X and KH

Yeah I expect Ava to be one of the 13 lights
  5. Hexxagone

Next Game

So if Shibuya gets its own game, how do you think that will work? The city mimicking past Disney worlds would be too much like Chain of Memories. I had a thought that the 2 Keyblade Masters might go to get Sora back so we could have a game with Sora, Riku and Aqua. Riku taking Goofy's place and...
  6. Hexxagone

Union X and KH

Perhaps he called her but she decided not to show up, instead of going to the graveyard she went somewhere else
  7. Hexxagone

An Idea about the Ending

ideal scenario is DLC because will they do a whole game of just Sora and Riku?
  8. Hexxagone

An Idea about the Ending

Shibuya being a DLC for KH3 would be amazing. I don’t know how they can make a whole game out of Shibuya unless the city morphes into various Disney worlds but that would be repeating Chain of Memories. DLC Shibuya then a 2-3 year time skip for Sora and the others making them around 18 for...
  9. Hexxagone

Relationships

Do you guys prefer 1. Roxas and Namine, Riku and Xion or 2. Roxas and Xion, Riku and Namine
  10. Hexxagone

An Idea about the Ending

I had an idea based on the time loop that happened in this game with the Final World. The ending of this game had everyone at the beach and Sora fades away. Then he and Riku wake up in Shibuya. What if for the next game Riku helps Sora come back to life and beats the reapers game. He then goes...
  11. Hexxagone

Relationships

If they need 13 Lights to fight the 7 new Darkness then Terra Aqua and Ventus will be back
  12. Hexxagone

Spinoff Game or Kingdom Hearts 4?

1. Do you want a spinoff game next or KH4? 2. What do you think will actually happen, spinoff or KH4?
  13. Hexxagone

Relationships

14. Hexxagone

Relationships

Looking back, no relationship was confirmed besides Sora and Kairi. Nothing was said or done by any other character to establish a romantic relationship. People are talking about Riku and Namine but that could just be him looking out for her as a guardian role. Nomura seems to have left all...
  15. Hexxagone

Union X and KH

So you think Skuld will be on the MoM side then switch over to Soras side.
  16. Hexxagone

Idea about the ending

People have been complaining (including me) of the lack of character interactions so I had an idea on how the ending could have happened. What if after you defeat the 3 Xehanorts and Master Xehanort completes all the keyblades he needs, he disappears through a portal instead of summing Kingdom...
  17. Hexxagone

Who else got emotional when (ending spoilers)

The question is, will Sora return in the next spinoff game or will he be gone until he returns in KH4
  18. Hexxagone

Union X and KH

with their book of prophecies it only went up to the Keyblade War. None of them noticed a missing page so I believe that the page the MoM gave is actually from after the war. Since the Forebears disappeared after that and now coming back, that would mean that the traitor hasn’t happened yet...
  19. Hexxagone

I went into this game glad its the end of the Xehanort Saga

But I feel a sadness, i'm really going to miss Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Back