• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

How UnionX Will End/Connects To The Main Series???!!!

(May contain mild spoilers) So we know the Daybreak clock tower is under scala. There's no doubt about that. But there is something else I just thought of as well. Xehanort said that scala was the home of many kryblade weilders. And more importantly, the place in which "all world's spring...
  2. C

The Missing Connection!

I think malificent might play a role in the creation of Kairis world/pure heart. Since we haven't seen that one yet in union x.
  3. C

The Missing Connection!

No. The Dandelions are currently hiding in a dream world to escape the key blade war. They are going to go back to the real world. Where the war happened. The world will have been destroyed by darkness. They will rebuild it just like yen sid said happens. Making daybreak into scala(which will be...
  4. C

The Missing Connection!

(May contain mild spoilers) So we know the Daybreak clock tower is under scala. There's no doubt about that. But there is something else I just thought of as well. Xehanort said that scala was the home of many kryblade weilders. And more importantly, the place in which "all world's spring...
Back