• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NeoMasterZX

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

I see people mentioning Disney world or a park as a whole, but why not just specfic attractions? Like a Space Mountain world, or Thunder Mesa/Rainbow Ridge (Big Thunder Mountain) I feel like that'd be more appropriate given the way the parks tend to be set up. Though I would like to see Epoct's...
  2. NeoMasterZX

What happened to the multiplayer?

At some point multiplayer for 3 was mentioned in an interview, what happened to this? It just kinda vanished. Do you think they might be saving it for a DLC or something? It feels like a kinda big thing to just, drop without a word.
  3. NeoMasterZX

Gummi Ship Studio/Garage thing

So I've looked all over the web to no yield. I understand it wouldn't be the easiest thing to make, but I'm surprised there isn't some kinda PC utility or app meant to replicate KH2's (or 1's if that your cup of tea) Gummi Editor. It'd be a neat thing to see, and play with. I know it'd help me...
Back