• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WaltK

TV ► The YouTube Poop thread

Where there's smoke, they pinch back! I only really pay attention to one YTPer these days; cs188. His poops have a certain lighthearted, but still hilariously immature quality to them that I love, with enviable sentence-mixing skills to boot. Some of my favourites of his. Fair warning that...
  2. WaltK

Pop culture Six Degrees of Separation

Come up with your own examples. For example: In the 1993 Mario Bros. Movie, Luigi was played by John Leguizamo > Leguizamo would later go on to voice Bruno in Encanto > in Encanto's Japanese dub, Camillo is voiced by Tasuku Hatanaka > Hatanaka would go on to voice Luigi in the Japanese dub of...
  3. WaltK

Film ► Inside Out 2: Summer 2024

Amy Poehler, Phyllis Smith and Lewis Black are reprising their roles. Liza Lapira and Tony Hale are taking over as Disgust and Fear respectively. Maya Hawke is playing the new emotion, Anxiety.
  4. WaltK

Weird detail in the old KH2FM+ trailer

Cast your minds back to February of 2007; six months after it was first announced, we finally got a full trailer for the much-anticipated Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+. It gave us our first, in-motion peek of all the new stuff we'd been promised, including the new cutscenes. These new scenes were...
  5. WaltK

Film ► Once Upon a Studio: Disney 100th Anniversary special coming October 15th

This looks really cool! I like how each character is animated in their original format, and I can't wait to see who else shows up!
  6. WaltK

What are some really common KH misconceptions?

Things like how, when Sora is depicted in parodies, or when one of his Play Arts figures are set up for display on store shelves, there is a good chance that he'll be holding his Keyblade the wrong way around. It makes sense logically; if you're using a giant key as a blunt force weapon, you're...
  7. WaltK

"Sharing" a paopu fruit

It came up briefly in another topic, and it got me thinking: the rules regarding the supposed legend of the paopu fruit are a little confusing/inconsistent. When Riku and Selphie describe it in KH1, they explicitly say "when two people share one". Such wording would indicate that you're...
  8. WaltK

TV ► Shows you love that everyone else hates

To start with a mainstream example: This is a show with what I like to call a "phantom fanbase". People obviously loved the show enough for it to get consistently high ratings and to go for twelve whole seasons. But good luck on actually finding those fans. The show is openly despised by what...
  9. WaltK

Where are the other keyholes? (ReMix)

A while ago, I made a thread where we speculated where the keyholes of the other worlds in the series could be. Well, let's talk about it again only this time… why stop at the established worlds? Where would the keyholes be in any potential world, from any movie, series, etc. My ideas for...
  10. WaltK

Film ► Personal Disney discoveries thread

Like the KH one, but for the whole wonderful Disney universe. I watched A Goofy Movie again over the weekend, first time in a number of years. Love that movie a whole bunch. I discovered through a random secondhand source, a few months back, that Mickey makes an additional cameo besides the...
  11. WaltK

Film ► Lilo & Stitch live-action remake

Another Disney live-action remake. Only this one is for an especially-beloved movie with elements that can very potentially be handled badly if not enough care is taken. Hoo boy. Lilo & Stitch was confirmed to be getting a remake about five years ago and they've now started casting. The cast...
  12. WaltK

Film ► What are the most obscure Disney facts you know?

I could be here all day with the amount of Disney shit I know, some of which may be more obscure than others. I'll try to do one fact per movie (not for every movie though). Snow White was Adrianna Caselotti's only acting role, because Disney trademarked her voice, disallowing her from doing...
  13. WaltK

The Disney Castle characters and their inconsistent journal entries

Or specifically, the part of their journal entries that says where they first appeared. They're probably the most inconsistent journal elements, and some cases that are both interesting and just plain baffling. Let's dissect and examine. Mickey Mouse - Mickey's first appearance is...
  14. WaltK

How many non-English dubs did KH1 and KH2 have?

Kingdom Hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2 are unique in that they are the only two games in the series to get dubbed into other languages besides English. What I want to know is how many different languaged versions were there?
  15. WaltK

General ► I'm better now

Pretty long vent post incoming. You don’t have to read, but thanks in advance if you do. A quick TL;DR summary if you don’t want to read: J.K. Rowling is a transphobe. Family don’t get it. Makes me angry. The end. … Having close family all together over the holidays can lead to disagreements...
  16. WaltK

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

If I had to guess, 2025-ish.
  17. WaltK

News ► Pat Carroll, voice of Ursula, dies aged 95

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/pat-carroll-dies-veteran-actress-203625555.html The Disneyverse has lost another legend. Ursula is undoubtedly one of my favourite Disney villains, due in no small part to Pat’s performance. Rest in peace.
  18. WaltK

Your favourite play order?

What different playing orders can you think of and which is your ideal order? Off the top of my head: Chronological(ish) order: UX > BbS > KH1 > CoM > Days > KH2 > Coded > DDD > 0.2 > KH3 > MoM Collection order: KH1 > CoM > Days > KH2 > BbS > Coded > DDD > 0.2 > UX/BC > KH3 > MoM Release...
  19. WaltK

Connection between Sora and Yozora

There’s one thing about the KH4 trailer that nobody seems to be talking about, and it’s the fact that Sora’s new design makes him look uncannily like Yozora. What’s that about?
  20. WaltK

What if the Disney worlds were chosen by the fans?

Like, in a Smash Bros style “world ballot” or something.
Back