• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WaltK

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

Hot take: "Knowing What I Know Now" is a certified banger. I've seen people criticise this one along with the other songs, and I just don't get what's not to love. The visuals, the ominous beat, the progression, the teens' individual bits, the way it abruptly stops when it looks like the Queen...
  2. WaltK

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

If Unreality is meant to be the world of "fiction", why would Toy Box, where Verum Rex exists as a work of fiction, also be a "fictional" world alongside it? Lightyear would definitely make more sense as a world in this context, as unlikely as it will be in a game where we're most likely...
  3. WaltK

Obscure Deep Cut Disney Characters You Wanna See In KH?

The glorious smarmlord that is Mortimer Mouse.
  4. WaltK

KH references and cameos in other media?

In the room while mum watches The Apprentice and I look up from my phone for just a moment to see…
  5. WaltK

Pop culture Six Degrees of Separation

Here's another; Blue Sky's Rio features Jamie Foxx as the voice of Nico > Foxx would go on to voice Joe in Pixar's Soul > Soul also featured Rachel House as the voice of Terry > House previously voiced Moana's grandmother in Moana > also appearing in Moana is Tamatoa, voiced by Jemaine Clement...
  6. WaltK

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

Alternate interpretation; the part the player stays in is a sleepy little suburb of the town.
  7. WaltK

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I prefer Twilight Town's severe lack of NPCs in KH2. I think it properly gives off the feeling of a sleepy little town in the dead of summer whose residents have either gone away on vacation or started settling down at home as the evening sets in. It's nostalgic as hell and I love it.
  8. WaltK

General Kingdom Hearts Manga Discussion

By this point, I think I'd have preferred he just ended it prematurely with one of those open-ended "and the adventure continues…" type deals.
  9. WaltK

You can hardly blame him when he's given next to zero space to do it in.
  10. WaltK

KH Shower Thoughts

Something I've always actually wondered: in the Organisation multi-battles in Keyblade Graveyard, is it possible to kill two or more of the members at the exact same time? And if so, what happens with the cutscenes?
  11. WaltK

Explain an Anime Badly~

Yu-Gi-Oh but the main character is Tai from Digimon.
  12. WaltK

Describe a western animated series badly~

90s highschooler with resting bitch face.
  13. WaltK

Any good Yozora/verum theories

The fact that Yozora's resemblance to Riku is something that's actively pointed out by Sora is what makes me think there may be something to it. I also find it hard to ignore how Sora himself looks a lot like Yozora in KH4. Like, to the point where his HUD icon could be easily mistaken for a...
  14. WaltK

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Is Woods' continually coming back down to some unbreakable contract stuff, or are Disney really just that stupid?
  15. WaltK

KH references and cameos in other media?

I only just remembered that one episode of Digimon Data Squad where, in the English dub, the main character makes a reference to Axel's catchphrase.
  16. WaltK

KH Shower Thoughts

When they have a Zootopia world, they need to make the hidden Mickey on Clawhauser's cheek count as a lucky emblem.
  17. WaltK

Kingdom Hearts + Crossovers: Playing/Viewing Order

I don't really understand what this list's objective is. In some ways it reads as a "everything you need to understand the individual Disney and FF plots that KH references" type thing, but you go to the trouble of listing subsequent media that has nothing to do with KH stuff; like, the Alice...
  18. WaltK

Since we're on the subject; what is the difference between the original KH1 manga and the "Final Mix" version? Is it just that extra chapter that adapts the Unknown Figure encounter and Deep Dive, or are there other differences?
  19. WaltK

About a possible proper switch version of the remasters...(Fun Discussion)

Probably the same thing they did with the FFX collection; having only the one game on the cartridge itself, with the rest being free DLC.
  20. WaltK

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

Can we talk about the ending credits cameos for a moment? It was a really cute idea that I wish could have been better executed. My most basic complaint is how they missed out a bunch of movies for seemingly no reason (both Rescuers movies, Black Cauldron, Meet the Robinsons, the entirety of...
Back