• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. galaxystars

What is the best YouTube summary for the series?

My sister has only played BBS, KH1 and Kh2. She now has KH3 in her possession and is ready to dive in. However,I told her it was crazy to play the conclusion to this arc when she's only played though three stories, and that was so many years ago at that. I said I would even let her borrow...
  2. galaxystars

Why do I get a message saying a moderator will have to look at it before it's posted?

I posted a question here and it was fine at first. However, I've tried to post in the spoiler section, and while two posts have went though one hasn't even though I've tried posting it twice now. I keep getting a message saying a moderator will have to look at it before it's posted. Why? It...
  3. galaxystars

How do you make a spoiler box?

Hi everyone. This seems to be a nice place to talk about KH,but I can't post because I don't know how to spoiler tag? I looked on the FAQS and didn't see anything. So how do you do it? Thanks :)
Back