• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. galaxystars

What did you think of nobodies being able to grow hearts? as well as your opinion on Xemnas's "True" goal being to turn the Org into Xehanorts?

I have a strong issue with it because it hits on a bigger one that I have with the entire series. It's writing spends most of its time retconning established lore and characterization. The story of Kingdom Hearts has no lasting mythology, and RULES that govern it, because anything can and WILL...
  2. galaxystars

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

I'm not going to add to much since most posters have been hitting it out of the part with KH3's issues,but this one in particular I had to comment on. I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that Saix has what I call The Severus Snape "Redemption". He was willingly a Death Eater(a.k.a. a...
  3. galaxystars

What is the best YouTube summary for the series?

My sister has only played BBS, KH1 and Kh2. She now has KH3 in her possession and is ready to dive in. However,I told her it was crazy to play the conclusion to this arc when she's only played though three stories, and that was so many years ago at that. I said I would even let her borrow...
  4. galaxystars

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Finally there’s a discussion about this certain character because I definitely need to get some things off my chest about him.
  5. galaxystars

Who else got emotional when (ending spoilers)

It was sad. I especially liked the way they did it. Sora literally disappears with the sunset.
  6. galaxystars

Sora's lack of character development throughout the saga (spoilers therein)

I don't really need character development for Sora. Other characters can take that narrative and have. Sora is a goofy, lovable, ball of light, and I'm fine with him staying like that.
  7. galaxystars

in honor of master xehanort

I was about to scream What!!!????, but after reading it this is all technically true lol.
  8. galaxystars

Why do I get a message saying a moderator will have to look at it before it's posted?

I posted a question here and it was fine at first. However, I've tried to post in the spoiler section, and while two posts have went though one hasn't even though I've tried posting it twice now. I keep getting a message saying a moderator will have to look at it before it's posted. Why? It...
  9. galaxystars

The treatment of women in this series

You are going to hate everything I'm about to post,but you did ask remember that... At our core women are naturally nurturing, passive, and submissive,and at their core men are naturally aggressive, dominate, and logical. Testosterone is that great divider. It's why we will always appreciate a...
  10. galaxystars

And who's denying feminine and badass can't coexist? Not I. That's my argument that it can. On top of that badass does not always have to mean violence. It can mean emotional strength to. The view seems to be that if a female character is mostly emotionally badass that,that is a problem. I don't...
  11. galaxystars

But you just listed what she did. Yes,it's not mostly killing people with a giant key,but it's still a lot. Kairi has her main role, and that is to be emotional support and Sora's love. Sora would have stayed a heartless if it wasn't for Kairi then the series would be over. [/COLOR]...
  12. galaxystars

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Finally there’s a discussion about Saix because I definitely need to get some things off my chest about him.
  13. galaxystars

I thought the women were treated perfectly fine in this series. Kairi in particular might not be good at battles,but she is not useless in the slightest. It seems our western sensibilities has the unfortunate mindset that in order for a woman to be worthy she must be a man with breasts. There...
  14. galaxystars

How do you make a spoiler box?

Hi everyone. This seems to be a nice place to talk about KH,but I can't post because I don't know how to spoiler tag? I looked on the FAQS and didn't see anything. So how do you do it? Thanks :)
Back