• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Im kinda sad...

Well i figured before i get kh II tomorrow i would beat khI first. i had a file at the final rest and i beat it. i realized that that is probably the last time that i will ever play kingdom hearts I... its sad for me anyone else feel this way?:(
  2. I

Got the Guide Yet?

Well i'm posting this because I got it... like 10 mins ago, holy sh*t all I can say is Riku looks sooooooo kick ass... i mean, i would almost be gay for him, him and sean connery... jesus christ... well thats all i have to say about that... ahem, so who else got it early?
  3. I

conformation if you please...

link to the new commercial, maby, would be great:D
  4. I

forum question

im kinda new how do you become a premium member and what is special about it?
  5. I

if you r going to buy some kh/kh2 merchandise...

DO NOT buy it from some random video game website or even an official website. you can get the SAME things on e-bay for like half the price. i got a sterling silver sora's necklace (retail: $139.99 (no crap)) for $30. can you say bling bling just some advise
  6. I

guide or no?

just wondering how many people are geting the strategy guide? if u are limited edition or regular.
  7. I

most anticipated...

sry if this is old but... is kh2 the most anticipated game you have ever waited for?
  8. I

clarification if you please.

Just wondering if Johnny Depp is voicing Jack Sparrow in kh2 (american release, of course) I've heard he is not, then i heard he is, then he isn't...?? :confused:
Back