• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

sephiroths va?

the one episode of JL i watch, and superman isnt there. and sora's VA is Takashi in the Grand Prix thing on toonami, so if its still on, ill check that too
  2. S

sephiroths va?

wait a sec, the superman in all of the justice leagues, or just the first one? ill have to see that tonight then, and how bad are sora's and jack's? isnt sora the same kid from KH1? :confused: :confused:
  3. S

Reason why the original VA for Arith does not return.

does any1 know a definate date for advent?
  4. S

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available are u gonna replace them with the english ones when u finish playing it? that would be kool
  5. S

Anti-Form: Analysis *VID*

im sry if this has been posted before, but what if you get hit right before driving, and bang! anti form we're making the ansem reports for Anti Form:D :cool:
  6. S

Anti form

isnt that the whole point of it?
  7. S

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available i think i found 1, but i need somethin else for it :mad: o well, ill wait :)
  8. S

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available *drools* omg ty ty ty ty ty sephiroth pwns in this game. too bad some crappy guy fom nsync plays him in america. :( now i need a video converter, any1 know where i can get one (from .wmv to .mov or quicktime format)?
  9. S

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Super Update* All KH2 Cutscenes Available sry, i forgot i already asked about seph :o some1 had a link to download the secret ending, and it had sound, somewhere...
  10. S

Secret Ending with SOUND!!ONLINE!!!

a few things 1: how do u know that the caps were on purpose? they could have hit it by acccident 2: who gives a crap whether its caps or not? 3: nice find, and does any1 know what the thing the knight was standing on is?
  11. S

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Super Update* All KH2 Cutscenes Available any chance for Sephiroth VS Cloud? or is that in one of the HB cutscenes?
  12. S

cloud v sephroith

here is one you can download, and other vids from final mix Kingdom Hearts Ultimania there's some good KH2 art and stuff too, its a pretty nice site (not as good as here though) :D :D
  13. S

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *Super Update* All KH2 Cutscenes Available this one hopes that sephiroth vs cloud is somewhere in the new HB cutscenes, and great job man :D :cool:
  14. S

fav world

Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden for me :D cant wait to fight Sephiroth and watch the Showdow of Fate 2. Those B!@#$%^s better put it in our version!!!!! or else :cool: EDIT: cut the kid some slack, everyone makes mistakes sometimes. jeez RikuHeroOfDark, chill.
  15. S

Whole Seph battle Vid + After the battle scene in HQ

can some1 get this on filefront? that would rock to not have to open ur browser to watch the vid
  16. S

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

does anyone have a clear pic of it, like we do valor, wisdom, master, and final? it looks cool, but freaky at the same time, dont u agree?
  17. S

Favrite KH2 Unknown *Spoilers*

i knew i forgot some1, Xemnas. $#!%, thanks for reminding me neo. EDIT: i guess we can, im not used to the whole "order" thing yet
  18. S

Favrite KH2 Unknown *Spoilers*

who do u think is the coolest unknown in KH2 i think its Saix, his sword thingy is really cool :cool:
  19. S

Can Someone Get The Spells Listed?

can someone get the magic listed here? ty
  20. S

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Re: *MAJOR UPDATE(Jan. 10, 2006)* KHII Cutscenes - Deathspank's Collection can we get the fight between cloud and sephiroth in KH2 online soon? youtube has crappy quality and these rock.
Back