• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vivi-gamer

Gummi Ship Advice - Any Quick Mods For the Last Battle?

Hi. I can't do gummi Ship Modding for the life of me, so I was wondering if anyone had any quick fix ideas to help me on the last encoutner for the thermosphere Trophy? I was thinking of just modding one of the templates I have like Highwind 4, any advice would be appreciated.
  2. Vivi-gamer

A Mystery Within The 100 Acre Woods...

Hello, having beat the game today one of the lingering curiosities I still have was the absence of Eeyore from 100 Acre Woods! I thought it was strange that he wasn't there and was expecting him to pop up in the credits animation but no... I just wonder why this could have been as I'm sure...
  3. Vivi-gamer

Axel & Siax mention 'Her'...

Title says it all really, I was confused when Axel and Saix refer to someone they both care for - being a Female as reffered to as 'Her' - Who is this? Who is this, has this ever been confirmed within the series before - The only scene I can recall with Lea & Isa prior to their conversion is in...
  4. Vivi-gamer

No Official Strategy Guide?!

Ladies, Gents, I come from anera to where the Strategy Guide is a key part of the experience to a game, so I'm surprised to see for the first time that a big release is lacking one. Final Fantasy XV had one and it was quite valuable - Until the DLC rolled out. But I have the guides for the...
  5. Vivi-gamer

ReCoded's Ending Reveal (Spoliers) - I Still Don't Get It...

Hi, I only recently experienced RE:Coded through the Remix Movie Editon. I Still don't understand the concept that the narrative delivers at the end of the game where Yen Sid explains how when a Nobody or Heartless perish - they're brought back to life... I just don't understand the reasoning...
  6. Vivi-gamer

Where Are There Story Summaries For All This Games Content?

Hi, I joined this Forum for the purpose for understanding what on earth is happening in regards to Kingdom Hearts Chi Union X (Etc.). Overall I am infuriated at S-E for putting such important plot points regarding the series as a whole within a mobile game - I have recently played through all...
Back