• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

hey everyone whats up? sry i been away for a long time. i had some interfearance with the net. so anyone wanna fill me in on what i have missed? plz?
  2. S

0.0 whats going on? what have I missed? huh? @_@
  3. S

Is KH2 availble in stores today, or is it being shipped today?

down where i live they said it will be sold. for some reason there are ppl waiting out side to get it. lol. weird.
  4. S

DID you see that??

cmon ppl dont give up on the waitits almost here!!! u can do IT!!!
  5. S

DID you see that??

the dragon thingt is gunna drive many ppl crazy until they finally find out what it is.
  6. S

Kingdom Hearts II on AOL Red?

hes jsut doing it so he can get a lot of points. lol its kinda stupid.
  7. S

.:Roxas's:. English Youtube Video Collection

thats bad ass I really like to watche them good job. god how did you find the english versions of those clips?????
  8. S

KHInsider's "Chat It Up" Kingdom Hearts 2 Launch Party! (Activity #5!)

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go and get the drinks!!! anything u guys perferr!!!!!!!?????
  9. S

What Guide

It really wouldnt matter much for me. just as long as I get it.
  10. S

Kingdom Hearts: com movie

when I finish downloadin it I will try and put it on youtube. unless someone beats me too it.^^
  11. S

angry pms? o.O? ok.... well either way have fun with ur bro and the new chappy.
  12. S

Will KH2 sell out when it comes out?

it prolly will be. lol. but stillits awesome.
  13. S

do you think they shoukld make kh final mix in english?

if they would release it here IT would be bad ass!!! all those new enemies and stuff also watchin the shadow of fates would be awesome!!!
  14. S

Skip School for Kingdom Hearts 2?!

shit I can easily ditch school. no one can stop me when I do. lol
  15. S

BHK/Roxas

I have to say it would be the fact that he went off to find out about him-self. also because him and axel were freinds or somthin in the order.
  16. S

huh? not again. everytime I have to goto work for awhile somtin happens!? what have I missed? anyone? oh and I cant wait for the new chappy.
  17. S

a pic of Zexions Weapon!

I dunno it doesnt look like its real. it was stated that his weapon would be revealed much later.
  18. S

0.o? hmm what K&S was feelin bad?! .... Well atleast shes feeling better.^^. cant wait for the new chappy, but take ur time if u need to.
  19. S

What if KHII got delayed

SHUT UP about what would happen! GOD PPL ITS ONLY A DAMN GAME. GROW UP. STOP TRYING TO JINX IT AND THERE IS NO WAY IT COULD BE DELAYED. DAMN THIS THREAD IS JUST POINTLESS!!! oi dumb otaku's.
  20. S

another great chappy!!! oh bhkiller yea heartless dont cause fires but still ppl will use anything as a weapon, and who knows maby one was stupid enought and set there house on fire which caused a chain reactoin or somthing. oo cant wait for the next chapter!!!! just take ur time. it might be...
Back