• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Johnny

Spoilers ► Future Games

Expect these games coming before KH4 in a couple of years. Birth by Sleep 2 featuring Aqua/Ven/Terra exploring the Dark Realm worlds for clues to finding Sora. Dream Drop Distance 2 - Riku delving into his own dreams, Kairi's dreams, and Yozora's dreams with the help of Master Yensid and Fairy...
  2. Johnny

I believe _______ is inside the black box.

I fully believe that Sora is in the black box, and that is how he returns to the KH worldline after he traverses thru wherever he is now. 1. MoM gave Luxu the black box but didnt say when it came from. (Post KH3) 2. The box doesn't appear in the Keyblade graveyard until Sora "disappears" 3...
  3. Johnny

Darkling on game cover represents _____

What if the Darkling on the game cover represents Skuld? It is also holding a star which is her thing. Also the girl Lea and Isa tried saving from Xehanort. Axel: Sun Saix: Moon Skuld: Stars
  4. Johnny

3rd Heart in Sora

I was thinking about this last night - What if the 3rd heart in Sora is Ephemer, and Ava's heart is in Kairi?
  5. Johnny

Could Kairi actually really be ______

After beating KH3 I had a few days to sit on the info we were given. We know Ava does not show up to the Foretellers meeting in the ending. Why wouldn't she show up? Something is preventing her from doing so. Is it possible that Kairi is really Ava but she had lost her memories from the past?
  6. Johnny

My KH4 Theory

Now that the Xehanort story is over, and Sora is MIA in another dimension, I was thinking about what the producers could be thinking. Disney worlds are great, but lets be honest, they created tons of games with them, how many times can you visit the same world again and again? They are running...
  7. Johnny

Best place to get Pre-order from?

Hey all! I just wanted opinions on which site I should pre order the game from? Anyone have any good or bad experiences using the Square Enix Online store? Honestly I have read about some really cool scenarios where the game gets delivered a day or 2 ahead of the release date sometimes (Which...
Back