• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 5kyLegend

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I don't think there's any denying that after BH6 it only takes a few hours to finish the game. Our main leaker tweeted "let's finish this" with a small BH6 video, only to then tweet he was done a few hours later. It's not even lying on his part, I really do believe, from his tweets, the game...
  2. 5kyLegend

It hurts a little to see on the Kingdom Hearts Twitter page how many people replied to the "Sora Selfies" they showed with "Wow Twilight Town looks huge!" or "Can't wait to explore it all over again!" since from the selfie they showed it really, really looks like you can get to the clock tower...
  3. 5kyLegend

This brings only more suffering
  4. 5kyLegend

Yeah the excuses just keep changing based on what we get. At this point if KH3 released with only one world the defense would be "but it's expansive unlike in KH2, quality over quantity!" when a line still has to be drawn between the two. I'm still wildly excited about the game and I'd like to...
  5. 5kyLegend

Nothing, they would be there to improve the quality of the world. I've seen others comment things like "not like you'd do anything there anyway", and it kinda surprises me that anyone would consider this an acceptable justification for stripping away parts of worlds. Following the "if it's not...
  6. 5kyLegend

He replied to me on Reddit and said about the Orichalcum+: So it seems like it isn't the exact same of KH2, the Orichalcum+ aren't firmly tied to in-game objectives and limited in quantity, but you need to craft them
  7. 5kyLegend

So, the leaker showed the Ultima Weapon's design by mistake in his latest Monsters Inc video. He does NOT have it yet, and actually 7 Orichalcum+ are required, he has none. Does this mean there is much more extra content he doesn't know about yet?
  8. 5kyLegend

I know many here kinda consider you the troll of the discussion, but I think that at the very least your first statement makes sense. If this IS all we got for Twilight Town, then damn, it feels like there's barely anything. But, I also remember how we have seen Sora fighting Nobodies in TT, so...
  9. 5kyLegend

Man, what happened? Are original worlds REALLY going to get shafted this much? Twilight Town was the last hope for me :( So far, this is what I noticed: - Glowing walls are still as annoying as ever, and even tree branches manage to casually glow as you walk by. Ugh. - I was overly excited by...
  10. 5kyLegend

Just a few considerations: - With only 10 save slots, why did he level up to Lv40 in the Coliseum video when he was already at Lv40 in the BH6 one? Seems weird he's load up an old slot - Now he's backpedaling on Ultima? Wut he definitely seemed up to show it before, even after getting it - When...
  11. 5kyLegend

Man, Olympus looks great. It's also very fun to play "Spot the areas you've seen in the first trailers" while watching this footage. Also...
  12. 5kyLegend

Is there any actual source for him skipping cutscenes? I remember this being talked about a few days ago but I really don't remember seeing any post or quote from him saying so Also hi everyone ahahah, after reading almost 150 pages worth of discussion I decided to join in for the time being!
Back