• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

(Spoiler about Xehanort resolution)
  2. S

HOW ARE SOME OF U NOT IMPRESSED THIS FINAL BOSS HAS COMPLETELY ANNIHALATED MY EXPECTATIONS 3 TIMES OVER THIS WAS AMAZING
  3. S

Why is he such a consistent liar? Spoilers as the fight happens. False You can synhesize orichalcum+. False Ultima is awesome, I have used it already. False The extra boss is too easy (uses kupo coin) False No disney bosses. False
  4. S

Hmm, I also think Xehanort will have multiple phases, since Nomura (and us) love that, however I would recomend keeping the expectations of actually seeing KH in check, since while it is also one of my biggest hopes, it is less likely, and can lead to overhype.
  5. S

Sorry, didn't realise it would be so spoilery In my defense, it's not really a full list, I'm just listing the things I saw in trailers + some of what the leaker has vagely hinted at. It is by no means complete Actual list would probably be double the size of that one, if there is an average...
  6. S

True, my bad. I confused it in the trailers
  7. S

One thing I really am going to love about the game is the big quantity of bosses there are. The bosses that we know of are: Introduction -Darkside Olympus -Horse chariot from trailer -Rock Titan -Lava and Ice Titan -Wind Titan (Leaker said all titans) Corona -Tree heartless Toy Story -Doll...
  8. S

The leaker apparently doubled down on the fact that Scala is both 5 steps to the final boss, and the area for the final bosses is "large". I think we explore the city while we fight, as some of the early FF XV leviathan footage or Advent Children. Maybe that's what's so special. An explorable...
  9. S

If Scala as a boss world is epic enough, I wouldn't mind at all a Twilight Town expansion as DLC, that let us go to the Station Square, and the Usual Place, and maybe even the seven wonders (the beach is such a fantastic idea) I wish we could have seen Radiant Garden in all its... well...
  10. S

I can't believe it's looking more and more that Scala *is* explorable but you're constantly in combat while doing it. It makes sense the final battle would start inmmediately, as why would the xehanorts just leave you be after you stepped into their world surviving the KG? I wonder if we will go...
  11. S

I still find interesting that there is an achievement for the beginning of the final battle, instead of the conclusion. I wonder if it will be in KG or in Scala where it gets unlocked. The second option kinda suggest a long final battle. Also it makes sense that the secret boss trophy is for...
  12. S

I find it weird that they give you a trophy for BEGINNING the final battle, instead of ending it. Never seen that before. Also part of data TT could be playable but then it collapses or something and it's not accesible?
  13. S

These secret bosses might be the level 3 gates I think
  14. S

The thing about that is that it doesn't explain why Scala is Nomura's favourite world in the whole series
  15. S

The weird thing is that the final boss secuences are one of Nomura's consistently strongest aspects in his games. But now thanks to this stupid leaker, im worried he might pull a Tabata
  16. S

Ok so with at least one secret boss in the game the only fear I have left is if Scala/The final boss secuence is good, which is where the leaker is being very confusing.
  17. S

I kinda am excited now to reach the final world myself and find out. I learned not to 100% stop believing that something can be in the game with octopath traveler. That was a wild ride. Everyone was saying there was no collective final boss, reviewers all around the world said it as well, and...
  18. S

Hmm maybe. We will have to wait and see. I wanna know why Nomura likes Scala so much. Maybe the epilogue expands that final conflict?
Back