• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mizunashi

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

My gut instinct tells me that
  2. Mizunashi

I regret watching the ending bc even with these spoilers, I'm still not gonna see the secret ending or epilogue until I've beaten it myself over a week from now. This series feels so cheap in its emotional manipulation and yet my dumbass keeps wanting more whether I be 4 or 21.
  3. Mizunashi

Haven't seen the Luxord bit, but watching Ansem SoD stutter and plead for PENCE to back away from him did make me turn my head. You can't have him open the game beating Aqua's ass, then having him act out a Comedy Disney villain trope, THEN expect me to still view him as a serious threat in the...
  4. Mizunashi

I haven't seen the video myself, but it's possible that a collapsed building or something is blocking the water flow or something.
  5. Mizunashi

I wouldn't recognise someone who took two seconds to knock me out, either tbf.
  6. Mizunashi

I honestly think any FFXV cameo is about at 'in the box' as they could possibly be.
  7. Mizunashi

It's difficult to see it as anything other than a sub-plot given that Sephiroth's KH1 Battle was canon and led directly into meeting him in KH2. If it was never meant to be touched after KH2 I don't know why they'd bother adding Tifa and Zack to the little fanservice plot. And I also don't...
  8. Mizunashi

I believe a bigger issue with Sephiroth likely not being in KH3 is that it kind of leaves the Cloud vs. Sephiroth subplot up in the air. Also, Gummi Ships were also only brought back once, yet that was an expected element of KH3, so I don't see why Sephiroth couldn't have also been one.
  9. Mizunashi

The leak in question was mentioned in a video when the two brothers allegedly 'forgot they were recording' and uploaded it by accident in a gameplay video that they took down immediately. Because it was deleted so fast, we only have hearsay on what was actually said. The main 'rumour' being...
  10. Mizunashi

I wanted to tag it just I'm case the rumour is proven legitimate in hindsight by some means.
  11. Mizunashi

Indeed. What doesn't add up is what he says about doesn't add up when Nomura is on record to have said Perhaps the leaker didn't meet the conditions? Or is he pretending he 'leaked' it by accident to rile people up?
Back