• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mriku90

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

How that guy has a following I do not know, he's a moron who'll literally throw clickbait vid after clickbait vid no matter what comes out and he never has to pay consequences for being wrong 99% of the time.
  2. mriku90

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

Disney is not next. Disney owns the franchise and all the characters. SE just produces the game for them. Disney is always gonna be a part of Kingdom Hearts. The day there's no Disney in KH is the day there's no more KH period.
  3. mriku90

2023 is very clearly gonna be the year of Final Fantasy for SE

Final Fantasy 16 is coming out in the Summer and just announced the second part of Final Fantasy 7 Remake called Rebirth is gonna be out Winter 2023. Suggesting that the earliest we see Kingdom Hearts IV is gonna be in late 2024.
  4. mriku90

How many Disney Worlds do we think will be in the game now? I'd say between 4-5 but the scope of the worlds will be even bigger then in KH3.
  5. mriku90

The series recently celebrated 20 years. How does it feel to look back on the last two decades, and what do you hope Kingdom Hearts' legacy will be? Nomura: I feel like 20 years is a very long time, except it also doesn't really feel that way. I have vague memories of visiting the Disney...
  6. mriku90

KH4 Development Timeline

Oh if they include Star Wars and Marvel as worlds they won't have to promote any other worlds. GA will be sold already especially if unlike the Avengers game that came out made by SE, the Avengers in KH actually look like the actors. I firmly believe they will. I do hope that they have variety...
  7. mriku90

KH4 Development Timeline

Majority of the live action films have been panned if not found polarizing at best. I wouldn't use those to sell any game. They have not been received well.
  8. mriku90

When you realize the hilarious irony of Marvel and The Avengers in KH4.

I'm sure we're all expecting it and Star Wars will be in KH4. We all know that Square Enix worked on The Avengers but that was in a different division and they got criticized because they looked nothing like the actors. Yet in KH4 I am very sure that Steve Rodgers is going to look like Chris...
  9. mriku90

KH4 Development Timeline

That's silly. The reveal of the Disney Worlds is literally how they market these games. They're not gonna relegate the main reason people buy these games to just cutscenes. I know some people want to say otherwise but Disney and their worlds are literally the reason people purchase these games...
  10. mriku90

KH4 probable worlds

I want more variety this time. KH3 seemed to just focus majority on the 2010 and up Disney films. Sure Toy Story and Monsters Inc were there but the Disney films were all recent. My ideal list would be Moana, Zootopia, Frozen 2, Princess and the Frog to capture recent Disney. Hercules and...
  11. mriku90

Square Enix Characters in KH4

I feel like after the backlash Disney and Nomura are going to put in Final Fantasy characters this time around. Nomura noticed how sad fans were with no Final Fantasy characters in the base KH3 game.
  12. mriku90

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

They've done everything they possibly could with Olympus. Fighting the Titans was the last thing. I agree it's gonna be cutscene only and Hades will probably tell them to go PATF because of Dr. Facilier whom he'd know very well. Coco would make sense later on in the game. But Hades would...
  13. mriku90

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Bold of you to assume there's gonna be any Disney Worlds because of how realistic Sora looked in the trailer. /s Yeah the chances of Disney greenlighting a Kingdom Hearts game that does not have their properties is literally 0. I think it's definitely gonna have more then 7 Disney Worlds this...
  14. mriku90

News ► Square Enix to hold KH Melody of Memory TGS 2020 Special Show

Did anything happen, I thought it was supposed to be around now?
  15. mriku90

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

Should we rest safe in the knowledge that MOM is gonna be backwards compatible with PS5 and the other next gen console? I remember how Sony said the games coming out this year and next year will be compatikle with next gne consoles.
  16. mriku90

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Honestly Kingdom Hearts being treated like the MCU with orchestrated and planned release dates across the phases like huh? That's not how it's been for the first 20 years of Phase One. I'm curious to wonder if the success of KH3 has made Disney realize...
  17. mriku90

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I know me wanting Haley is pure nostalgia cause he does not sound like a 10 year old no matter how many voice lessons he gets. Riku and Kairi sound the same.
  18. mriku90

Skyler Shuler of Disney Insider confirms Kingdom Hearts CGI animated Disney Plus series

CGI ANIMATED THANK GOD! Also I hope they can get the game actors back. But then again if they're starting with game one it's hella awkward to have 34 year old Haley voice Sora.
  19. mriku90

Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus series is happening! Proof from Insider!

This is coming from my source that had a story on Percy Jackson a week ago coming to Disney Plus but had to wait for final word. Now today came the announcement officially from Disney. The one that had the news of Percy Jackson works for Disinsider him and his friend. His friend and I are...
Back