• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

The leakers reddit account got suspended.
  2. K

Face my fears English and Japanese are available on all formats world wide. I guess most of the lyrics when the leaker posted the video and I'm surprised how close I actually got there were some things I changed due to feedback but I was actually right the first time.
  3. K

Could we all just take a minute and realize we are at 226 pages and have not seen a single story spoiler.
  4. K

He did use the star seeker in the monsters inc world he used the blaster thing
  5. K

at Fixed with help from shuyin_zer0
  6. K

I don't see it as a clip show. I see it as Xehanort playing the entire series like a game of chess and it comes to a close. and in the end Sora has his king.
  7. K

Lyrics if anyone is interested.
  8. K

I figured out the lyrics but I don't know how to spoiler tag. I also have a file for the opening but I won't post it.
  9. K

It has a KH3 Icon. It was released with a bunch of other screenshots so I'm pretty sure it's playable.
  10. K

It's the same corridor that leads in and out of town.
  11. K

I just noticed something incredibly shocking..........Sora has normal sized shoes
  12. K

I mean he's a wizard with magic pretty sure he'd just blast whoever tried to nab it.
  13. K

There is probably not going to be a lot going on in Twilight Town besides the occasional exposition dump. The most important characters we would see would be Hayner Pence and Olette, the other characters are from FF games. It kinda sucks that it does not have more areas but they are not really...
  14. K

As far as him getting his but kicked he tried blocking all of 5 times only to miss the timing and get his but handed to him. And he's on proud so who know maybe you heal less.
  15. K

New Video Out on his YT 12 mins of twilight town. It's very clear he's not great at the game he press the block button maybe 5 times and missing the timing on each one. It's also going to be interesting since there are no RC in KH3 dealing with certain nobodies. Oh GOD THE DANCERS! OH GOD!!!!!!!!!
  16. K

Anyone else notice how much health the enemies had when he was on that small island it was a decent amount for a regular enemy
  17. K

I mean we literally have seem him get treasures on two worlds that's he's recorded
  18. K

Either the leaker is playing the sympathy card or is actually thinking about hanging up his hat after some guy called him the scum of the earth for returning xbox's to record footage
  19. K

Speaking of YT it's a bit off topic for this thread but did anyone see that MatPat/GameTherory fiasco?
  20. K

He's not buying new xbox's. He is either 1. Returning the "Banned" xbox to whatever store most likely walmart or another big chain store one that's less likely to notice what he's doing and exchanging it for a new one. Or 2 he's just straight up lying about it being banned, which is less likely.
Back