• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Darkness Call

ICE/DEATH Meaning? [SPOILERS]

LOL that second part about going M+ is hilarious, yes it was totally blood just 4kids censored it into crystal like shards or blue plasma goop
  2. Darkness Call

Which characters are gone for good?

All the Xehanorts are through in the story from here on out in the story going forward, tho we know Young Xehanort will at least be back in the prequel Dark Road. Vanitas is gone Riku Replica is likely gone I don't see anymore of the twlight gang having a major part besides from maybe updates...
  3. Darkness Call

*SPOILERS* The new death scene

Eh I've seen that excuse so many times in anime and different media. I really don't think he was looking out for anyone but himself the disillusioned usually use that as excuse to justify their actions but in reality they just want to make things better for themselves and I'm pretty sure he did...
  4. Darkness Call

Kingdom Hearts The Dark Seeker Saga ?

My order for story and gameplay goes like this 1. KH3/REMIND 2. KH2 Final Mix 3. KH Birth by Sleep Final Mix 4. KH Dream Drop Distance 5. KH1 Final Mix 6. KH 358/2 Days 7. KH Chains of Memories 8. KH Coded 9. KH Union Cross
  5. Darkness Call

Old topic but are you satisfied with Alyson playing kairi or do you still want Hayden back?

But Epcar is the best, and I have no real opinion on Kairi's voice to me none of her performances have ever been very memorable aside from in Kh1
  6. Darkness Call

The reason I believe he was acting selfishly and not for the people is because of what he said in REMIND to the MoMs. He claimed his tour showed him that the weak are forgetting their place and trying to be strong which in his eyes is throwing off the natural order and create extra darkness. To...
  7. Darkness Call

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree with this statement. He sacrificed likely millions upon millions of live's for his end goal through the actions of Ansem destroying worlds, Terra-Xehanort as the apprentice creating emblem heartless and unleashing them all over the worlds, not to mention he was...
  8. Darkness Call

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I didn't nor have I heard anything about it. I ordered from the Square Enix store, but if Amazon users are getting copies early for some reason that is soooo not fair! :(
Back