• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

The treatment of women in this series

With the exception of fortnite, how often do video game developers take criticism into consideration? Not very often. We see it time after time, game after game. I’m not saying criticism is unwarranted though, it’s healthy. What I’m saying is it seems half this forum doesn’t have...
  2. X

We can only hope. This forum is so negative. I mean folks are upset over the memory archives because they aren’t long enough for goodness sakes. Hopefully KH3 weeds out all of the non-fans and negative nancies.
  3. X

Are you out after KHIII?

The only way I’ll be out is if the next main installment doesn’t come out within the next 3 years. I don’t have enough patience to wait another 13 years or so and to always be strung along. They need to put out a schedule release of future installments; atleast that tells me there is a...
  4. X

You didn’t force me to care about anything, it’s just not a big deal to me, thus my point. Also my statement was substantiated on the premise of asian culture (see two posts above) and trying to apply western culture to a JRPG. I am glad you are taking action by not playing the game anymore...
  5. X

What is the best way to get KH3 as early as possible?

I pre-oredred the deluxe edition through Amazon and it says the game will be delivered by 8pm 29Jan. That is too late for my liking. Will GameStop have the game on the evening of the 28th? What about digital download? Thinking about cancelling my pre-order
  6. X

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Geeze, you are an especially annoying poster. You’ve been complaining since the advent of this thread it seems like.
  7. X

none of these are mutually exclusive. And as far as the 70 hour of gameplay goes, he is going through the game again to do a walkthrough for gamefaqs
  8. X

What’s especially humorous to me is that many on this board are upset with the leaker for answering questions you all wanted Square to answer anyways. World count; characters; game mechanics, abilities, forms etc; music, to name a few. These were all generic questions that many posters were...
  9. X

i actually think it’s one of the best ones, especially from an artistic point of view. Actually, it’s so good it kind of makes me even like “face my fears”. They already offed male characters before. Your frustration over male characters is so perplexing to me; especially when they...
  10. X

Just dropping in to say that I don’t understand the obsession with characters like Namine and even Xion. They were never THAT important to the plot; now all of a sudden some of you want them to have big roles in the conclusion of a game that is, and has always been, centered around Sora. Same...
  11. X

Not entirely true. The leak had Tangled after Monsters Inc and Frozen
  12. X

He also said he will post more content shortly. He definitely isn’t spoiling much though
  13. X

Im very confused about coming to the conclusion that leak is fake based on your reasoning. It’s very plausible Olympus is the only Disney world to get a true second visit. And maybe he didn’t mention Xaldin because he isn’t as important to the plot as you may believe. The leaks very well...
Back