• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ivaannom

KINGDOM HEARTS Concert - Second Breath - to be held in Japan in 2023

Nomura and Hazama appeared today as special guests. The reason Nomura came was because "I heard Sora was coming so I came". Yeah, Irino Miyu(Sora's JP VA) was also sitting there. They won't be going to the night performance tho.
  2. ivaannom

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

My bad, i shouldn't have type coat. The Q&A says "blue robe". Don't ask me why i said blue coat... Sorry.
  3. ivaannom

An interesting Q&A with Nomura has been posted and it's pretty interesting but what i found more interesting is
  4. ivaannom

"Kingdom Hearts is surrounded by many misteries" No shit Nomura
  5. ivaannom

Dark Road ► Dark Road Waiting Room

I can't believe they just posted this at the end of the special stage video xD Nomura, when are you going to make us fight against child Xehanort? "There is something I haven't told you about until now. I think it's about time..."
  6. ivaannom

News ► Famitsu interviews Nomura on Kingdom Hearts 4 and Missing-Link

- There may be little changes in Sora's KHIV design - The Association(KH Missing Link)'s objective is to collect pieces from the past, present and future and you can use the power of those pieces(the pieces are shown in the trailer, it's the characters we know) - Nomura says in the interview...
  7. ivaannom

KH Missing Link takes place around 4 generations after Ephemera was alive. In the trailer, Sigurd talks about "The ones who inherit the association" and "the ones who didn't inherit the association"(in the official en trailer it says sprawled and branched societies, take the translation you...
  8. ivaannom

Oh okay I fully resolved the last part, I was confused because I thought it said Sigurd yo, with 'yo' as the particle but I was so stupid that I didn't realize it said you chuui要注意 instead lmao, now the full message makes sense 声の正体はシグルド要注意 The voice identity is Sigurd, special attention. I'll...
  9. ivaannom

JP youtuber toro had some theories about this, i guess Nomura just said that to not confuse more people(?) A lot of japanese people have solved it today when Nomura mentioned that in the interview and that's what i got from a few hints
  10. ivaannom

BTW I'll explain how the riddle goes and what's the secret message since a lot of people most likely don't know japanese. First of all you have to write all the message in hiragana until the X Now, then remember X in roman numbers is 10. Then look at the form of the X I had number's and...
  11. ivaannom

Nomura: You guys overthink Also Nomura: I put a hidden message in that text
  12. ivaannom

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

After watching the announcement trailer for 358/2 times i just realized that unless Goofy's new VA can imitate perfectly Goofy's previous JP VA's voice, Goofy and Donald's part were recorded in 2019 since that's the year where Shimaka Yuu passed away. It may be the new voice actor but i don't...
  13. ivaannom

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Also, Nomura told us in the ending of Remind who were the other 2 pieces. One was Riku, the other Kairi(they showed her sleeping) and the other was stella(they showed the final world). I knew that the other was Kairi but i didn't expect Stella to be the other one. And wtf Riku, he indirectly...
  14. ivaannom

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Finished the game and UUUUFFFF It was so good. It was really fun and the nostalgia if felt listening the ost while playing was amazing. I remembered a lot of the things i did as a kid playing the previous games. I never expected the developers would alos make a Sora KH3 model for the game. I...
  15. ivaannom

Any more news before melody of memory release?

Not only that but Dengeki also released a render with Kairi with the previous engine design. I wonder if she will be playable
  16. ivaannom

Dark Road ► Dark Road General Discussion Thread

Nomura just said in the 5th anniversary message that finally the other student will appear in the 3rd chapter.
  17. ivaannom

(SPOILERS) Union X: Breath of Darkness

Ah yeah okay i didn't read the full post for some reason and i thought he mean for the entire franchise xDD My bad sorry
  18. ivaannom

I don't remember the trailer saying that we are in the last arc but we are at the second phase. And for some reason i remember somewhere Nomura saying that there are 3 arcs with Xehanorts saga being the first one. Although i may be completely wrong and i just made that up. Edit: Forget what i...
  19. ivaannom

I mean it's not like Ven did something to Strelitzia, it was 'Darkness' who attacked after all and Ven just picked up the book but still. TBH when Ven said before that he was with Ava, i thought that Drakness transformed into Ava, but seeing this chapter, more that 'tranformed' it looks like...
  20. ivaannom

News ► Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory Releases November 13 2020

"Good evening, the release date has been announced suddenly so taking this opportunity, this is the Key Art of 'Melody of Memory'. The final trailer is scheduled to be released within the next couple of days, wait a bit more@Nomura" It's likely going to be released in the gamescom
Back