• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts 3 Complete Leak Summary

Is Mysterious Tower part of or separate from Twilight Town?
  2. A

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation You really don't know when to give up, do you? Nomura himself stated this is the FINAL trailer on KH Japanese Twitter. It's the translator who add "2018" at the back of "FINAL Trailer". Obviously we should trust Nomura's words...
  3. A

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

Yeah, I know. He specifically said "ruins" over water, which I think can rule out The Caribbean. But it can be anything else other than Atlantis, like Turtle Island from Aladdin 3 or just a Cable Town.
  4. A

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

Whatever the water world is, I really hope SE would reveal it soon whether in 16th or 18th trailer. I'm tired speculating the remaining Disney worlds again and again.
Back