• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Personal Disappointments and Pleasures in KH3

Coliseums seemed to be replaced by the battlegates, but I really am thrown off by Twilight Town and 100 Acre Wood. I didn't expect anything to be smaller in kh3 & the fact that they're so limited is kinda infuriating. Overall, the game is great but this makes me kinda confused and upset. A DLC...
  2. D

Thread for base reviews

I gave it an 8.5/10. The story is satisfactory, but it did feel like some characters got too little screentime. The music is perfect! Gameplay looks incredibly fun. Set up for future games is the best part! I not too dissapointed that the FF characters aren't in of due to there being so many...
  3. D

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Does anyone know who the new 7 princesses are? I really want to know.
  4. D

I'm not too concerned about "deaths" that may or may not happen. KH uses a lot of biblical tropes and Sora is a savior archetype. The final battle in the Bible involves the savior raising the dead, so I'm guessing that is what will happen. Sora/Jesus, Xehanort/Antichrist, and Kingdom...
  5. D

My theory is that Aqua goes dark after Vanitas forces her to unlock Land of Departure and captures Ventus to make his heart whole again. This causes her to lose the hope of reuniting with her friends that kept her going while also dwelling in despair for being unable to save her friend.
  6. D

Technically we've seen 15. I think Ansem & Xemnas will become Terra-Xehanort during final battle. Just a theory
  7. D

Don't forget Saix. Xemnas/Ansem will probably be reunited.
  8. D

It didn't need to be larger, but it could have been at least the same size as KH2. Even if its not all plot relevant, it still wouldn't have been too much to ask for a complete world. Honestly, its just weird not being able to fully explore it or revisit the Mysterious Tower. Its confusing when...
  9. D

I don't know what isn't on the disk, but what we do know is there could've been more. I doubt the rest of TT will be added through a day 1 patch though. Personally I'm fine with the Disney worlds, but if we want to see more of the original worlds, we'll have to REALLY demand it otherwise it...
  10. D

The leaker seemed to imply that base KH2 is better than KH3. However, even with just what I've seen in trailers, I already feel like KH3 is way better. He never specifically says why he feels that way, but I'm in love with the series so every game for me is at least an 8\10. Maybe I'm just easy...
  11. D

The only real surprise for my was no Coliseum tournaments. Everything else looks freaking AMAZING! I'm not upset by lack of Disney worlds, probably because I love every movie featured in the game, and I never cared much for Radiant Garden and I'm actually happy Twilight Town seems to be the new...
  12. D

Does anyone think Cable Town resembles The Castle That Never Was or is that just me?
Back