• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

True but Nomura himself just confirmed on Twitter there's another full trailer to come AND there are multiple official announcements and reveals to come in January before the game's release!
  2. K

Guys, I understand the reluctance to accept potential new Disney worlds being revealed this late but how has no-one noticed THIS from the American Kingdom Hearts website yet? http://www.kingdomhearts.com/home/gb/ Look under the pre-order button and the writing in bold at the end of that...
  3. K

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

Guys, I understand the reluctance to accept potential new Disney worlds being revealed this late but how has no-one noticed THIS from the American Kingdom Hearts website yet? http://www.kingdomhearts.com/home/gb/ Look under the pre-order button and the writing in bold at the end of that...
  4. K

KH3 Leaks World list spoilers. Discussion thread. Add reveals of new worlds here.

I think people, especially on this forum, are misunderstanding the people who are complaining about the lack of Disney worlds (at least the majority - myself included). I have no problem with there being only 7 Disney Worlds (+ Pooh) but the truth is Nomura stated we would know when all the...
  5. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I understand your point and agree but you cannot ignore that my point is valid story-wise to KH3.
  6. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation We cannot be done with Disney Worlds - someone explain it to me logically cos I'm going crazy here! Look, we have that mystery figure who Saix is talking to, Saix himself and Demyx (who appeared in the opening) with his sitar...
  7. K

Literally put that link already twice in this thread so...
  8. K

I will repeat: all the videos were gathered by another site HERE so if you want to see the videos yourselves - LOOK HERE: PS: I'm pretty sure the "sea and ruins" this guy claims to have seen was actually Cable Town cos I just saw the clip myself. Seeing this photo, I have to say, it looks...
  9. K

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) I agree but "Ruins" + "Water" = One of three main possibilities. OOH! What if it wasn't ruins but a forest on top of water? LIKE... Princess and the Frog?
  10. K

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) I can't see Square crumbling to leakers but it's possible Disney might cos of the amount of copies that got out... I would be surprised though. I personally would LOVE for the game to be moved up because then...
  11. K

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) So it's possible it could be Atlantis but it COULD also be... - Aladdin: King of Thieves - Atlantica And more I probably forgot...
  12. K

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) I thought that. I also agree with OathKeeperRoxasXIII about it possibly being Aladdin 3 - the turtle.
  13. K

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) I didn't see that? Besides, it might resemble a different world?
  14. K

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) This is what I'll do - if anyone WANTS to see the videos, they can use this link I found to a website called "TheNerdMag". The videos are short and don't really give much away tbh but there is a quick glimpse at...
  15. K

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) Hi guys! I'm actually new to the forum but not to the community - I've been reading the forums for over 4 years now but only just joined today cos of the leaks and the fact that people are active more so I thought...
Back