• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GonaldDoofy

Theory: Yozora and The Nameless Star parallel Roxas and Xion

I'm a big fan of the two theories you posted. They're both pretty big stretches given the dearth of information we've been given so far, but I still find them really compelling and there are definitely a lot of parallels between Yozora/NS and characters/events/lines of dialogue from the actual...
  2. GonaldDoofy

News ► Master Odin is confirmed as Xehanort's Master in Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

Fun fact for those thinking he looks like Gandalf and not knowing why: Gandalf's design is actually based on Odin (Tolkien was a huge mythology fan, specifically Norse and English). While most know Odin as the one-eyed king of the gods, he also often traveled on Earth disguised as a cloaked old...
  3. GonaldDoofy

I still kinda miss the cool ideas brought up in this game.

Never thought of a lot of this before but I do like the ideas! Namine having any kind of expanded role would have been welcome, especially if it was to expand on her role in CoM and play into the potential guilt she had and if her power over Sora's memories could have further plot relevance. I...
  4. GonaldDoofy

Best way to introduce someone to kh?

I got my girlfriend to play KH1, which she mostly enjoyed, and she is now on KH2. I told her about CoM after she finished 1 but she didn't seem interested, so I told her that was fine and just kinda gave her the basic plot and had her watch a few scenes to get the gist before she dove into KH2...
  5. GonaldDoofy

Kh hearts boss battles

Favorite and least favorite boss fights by game (though KH 1, 2, and 3 are the only ones I remember well): KH1 Favorite: Darkside, Guard Armor, Chernabog, Riku-Ansem, Ansem (second fight), Kurt Zisa, Xemnas (even though I've never beaten him) Least favorite: Trickmaster, Clayton/Stealth Sneak...
  6. GonaldDoofy

SPOILERS What is everyone's Favorite and Least Favourite Worlds?

I haven't finished the game yet (just got to San Fransokyo so can't comment on that world yet), but so far I also really liked the Caribbean, though I haven't yet taken time to explore all the individual islands and such. I thought the ship battles were pretty cool though and actually...
Back