• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2 official site

Do you think SE will ever update the english version KH2 site?:confused:
  2. S

the front cover

does anyone think its weird that riku is not on the front cover of the japenese kingdom hearts 2 box?
  3. S

A question about KH1

In the beginning of the game when you were at Destiny Islands, Tidus and the other Final Fantasy characters asked questions like, "What is the most important thing to you?" and other questions, how did those answers ,that you gave, affect the outcome of the game?
  4. S

just a question:

Remember when you started out in in KH1 and you picked out a weapon thing when you were on those glass circles? When you start out as Roxas you do stuff like that too, right? What can you pick from and how does it affect the outcome of the game?
  5. S

What do you think Kingdom Hearts 2 will actually be like?

What do you think KH2 will actually be like?
  6. S

im confused wit the whole Roxas thing?

Who is Roxas, a shell of sora? ...im so confused
  7. S

computer graphics picture

i've been looking for the cg picture of the characters in kh2 and still havent found it, can someone help me out wow i feel dumb
  8. S

ending of kh2

i read the most recent interview with Nomura, and he says the ending of kh2 is "heartbreaking", but i have also heard otherwise... Is it, or isn't it? please no details i just want to know if it is sad or not
  9. S

the lion king

what do you guys think about sora being a lion, and when he is does he carry his keyblade somewhere?
  10. S

CoM

I never played chain of memories, and if i don't how much will it affect me playing kh2?
  11. S

KH2 official site

What do you think about the kh2 official website? I dont think that there is enough on it. ???
  12. S

Worries?

Is anyone woried about Kingdom Hearts 2? Like, It won't be as good as the first? The story is goin to actually be too confusing to enjoy it? The game will have so much in it that the game play will actually be laggy at points? Or, maybe that the game will have to much to it like the drive...
Back